Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 08:35:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Scorpio vs Jake Stunner

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scorpio vs Jake Stunner  (Read 243 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:49 pm »

Singles Match
Deadline: 1.18.08 Midnight eastern time
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:45:41 pm by Daniel James » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 12:24:52 pm »

Just When You Thought He Was Gone…

The scene opens to the packed arena at the first show of the revived TEWF. The fans are chanting; many chanting ‘T-E-Dubya-F!’ before the titantron starts up as ‘The Pretender’ by Foo Fighters begins. The screen of those watching at home fills with the video broadcast to the arena from the titantron.

Keep you in the dark
You know they all pretend
Keep you in the dark
And so it all began

The screen flickers with the silhouette of two people. We then hear some commentary from matches in TEWF’s first stint. The commentators describe the subject as horrific, sadistic and diabolical. The screen then flickers with an S before we see a clip of someone’s boot connecting with a hard kick to Joey Crash’s face. We then see a clip from Scorpio and Milana’s entrance when they were King and Queen of TEWF.

Send in your skeletons
Sing as their bones come marching in…again
They need you buried deep
The secrets that you keep are at the ready
Are you ready?
I'm finished making sense
Done pleading ignorance
That whole...defence.

The letter C flashes before we see a well known figure in Milana on the screen. She is performing a Milanacanrana to Greg Hassen before we see her doing her handstand ring entrance. We then see Milana walking around the ring and cheering for her representative inside. We then see the letter O. We then see Scorpio and Milana in a mixed tag team match, as the two connect with a powerbomb-crossbody combination.

Spinning infinity, boy
The wheel is spinning me
It's never-ending, never-ending
Same old story

An R flashes on screen. The next clip involves a series of title belts flashing on screen. First off is a picture of the TEWF A-Division Championship. We then see a TEWF Tag Team belt, followed by the JWF and BLWA Tag Team Championships. Followed by the pictures are the phrases ‘3-Time Tag Team Champion’, ‘Only ever TEWF A-Division Champion’ and finally ‘Co-Leader of one of the best teams in TEWF history’. We then see a P. We see the screen split in three, one third has Scorpio with the A-Division Championship, the second third has Scorpio with both Tag Team title belts and the last third has DoA celebrating in the ring.

What if I say I'm not like the others?
What if I say I'm not just another one of your plays
You're the pretender
What if I say I will never surrender?

The letter I follows this. The text fades out to matches. We see Scorpio connecting with a Constellation to Greg Hassen, followed by a BDTTK to Adam Heart in the corner. We then see Scorpio connecting with the Scorpio-Sault and a Scorpion Kick. An O follows this clip. We then see a final scene of Scorpio on the TEWF stage with Milana. Scorpio raises his right arm with the A-Division Championship. White pyro goes off as Milana embraces him. The music and video fade out back to the arena.

Patrick Harris: Is this real?

Jude Rogen: You better believe it is… Scorpio’s back baby!

Just as those words are spoken the lights in the arena cut out. The fans begin to whistle and cheer before the word ‘Scorpio’ flashes on the titantron and the fans cheer louder. ‘DOA’ hits and white pyro explodes and as the dust settles the lights go up and Scorpio and Milana step out. A red carpet is laid down the ramp and Scorpio and Milana are at the top. Scorpio is wearing a crisp pin-stripe suit with an open-collared white shirt. His black leather shoes are highly polished and his hair is scraped to the side, his fringe blue for this evening. Scorpio raises his arms as Milana walks in front of him and dances. Milana is wearing a tight black dress, which has no straps. It goes from her cleavage to her mid-thigh. She has knee-high white boots and elbow length black lace gloves. Milana’s blonde hair is in a tight bun, and she cuts a pose in front of Scorpio before the two embrace. The fans cheer loudly and wolf whistle before Milana and Scorpio link arms and begin to walk down the ramp smirking. Scorpio goes to the left hand side of the ramp and slaps hands with a few fans before spinning around and slapping hands with the people on the ring hand side. When Scorpio reaches the end of the ramp he then takes Milana's hand and spins her around to face him. Milana bends back, clinging to Scorpio's waist and Scorpio raises both arms diagonally up, looking up. White pyro explodes from the sides of the ramp and travels down until a final pyro explosion either side of Scorpio and Milana. Scorpio and Milana walk to the stairs on the left hand side of the ring. Scorpio walks along to the middle of the apron before he pushes down on the middle rope and pulls up on the top rope. Milana climbs into the ring through them and Scorpio lets go. Scorpio repeats his signature taunt before he leans back against the top rope and flips himself over it and into the ring. He and Milana go to opposite turnbuckles and climb to the second rope before raising their hands. They re-convene in the centre of the ring and embrace as ‘DOA’ fades out and Scorpio picks up two microphones. He hands one to Milana and as the fans cheering quietens Scorpio speaks.

Scorpio: Thank you… thank you. It really is a pleasure to be back. Since TEWF collapsed in October I’ve been all over the place, but nowhere could match up to Total Extreme Wrestling Federation!

The fans cheer loudly and Scorpio smiles, however he holds his arm up and the crowd’s cheering subsides so that Scorpio can continue speaking.

Scorpio: In fact, as we haven’t seen each other for months, maybe we should have a little catch up session on what happened in Scorpio’s world whilst TEWF was gone. As soon as TEWF went bust I joined up with FCW. But to be honest, it wasn’t the place for me, they didn’t appreciate what a meg-star I am… they didn’t know how to use me. I was put against people who wouldn’t know a suplex from a sharpshooter. Next I moved on to Joe Wrestling Federation. Quite frankly I found it to be the sort of place you would wipe your arse on after going to the toilet. Before I had even managed a match they had thrown the tag titles at me because they had no decent teams. I successfully defended them… carried on for a few weeks, won the Intercontinental Championship but before long I was handed the offer of a lifetime.

Milana: Damn straight, we got a phone call from Johnny Hall… Scorpio and Milana were going to the big time… Barely Legal Wrestling Association!

Scorpio: Many think of BLWA as the pinnacle, the highest point one can reach in one’s career. I reached that, Milana reached that, and Psycho Dave reached that. Not only did we get signed to BLWA, but also within four weeks we had the tag team championship belts around our waists. However, if I’m true to myself I knew that my heart always laid in TEWF. Nowhere had the feeling of TEWF, nowhere could offer the sorts of crowds that TEWF has, and when Daniel James e-mailed me to invite me back to my spiritual home, I couldn’t say no!

The fans cheer loudly for Scorpio and Milana’s return. Scorpio smiles to them; before speaking again.

Scorpio: And now I stand before you a superstar not just in wrestling circles, but the world wide over. Milana and I are always at premieres of the best films, parties of the a-list celebrities, Milana and Scorpio are names known all around the world, in magazines and newspapers. But I’m still here before you as the wrestler, the best in the business. In TEWF one main title evaded me. My protégée got it before me thanks to Drake Daniels’ childish antics. But now I have the chance to get it… the TEWF World Heavyweight Championship! And dammit I promise you, I swear to you that I will get that title in my career!

Scorpio stops and Milana turns to him. Milana points at him.

Milana: Liar!

The crowd laugh and Scorpio feigns a shocked face.

Patrick Harris: Is this Milana turning on her boyfriend?

Jude Rogen: I doubt it to be honest… I love these two as a double act.

Milana continues pointing at Scorpio.

Milana: You sir, are a liar!

Scorpio: Ok… ok…

Scorpio holds his hands up as if surrendering.

Scorpio: You got me, I lied… sorry. I don’t promise to get the TEWF World Heavyweight Championship in my career… I promise to have that title by the first pay-per-view! That damn title slipped out of my hands every chance I had, but now I will grasp it and pull it to myself and I will hold it for as long as I can… starting with my first match back tonight, against Jake Stunner.

Scorpio composes himself and thinks before speaking.

Scorpio: Jake, Jake… Jake. You don’t know what’s going to hit you when you climb into the ring with me later. I am a TEWF Original, I am one of the most successful people in TEWF history and I won’t yield to some little punk with snow goggles. Jesus man, learn some style. Take hints from me, with my sharp suits, luxurious hair, perfectly dyed. Then there was Jake… some form of curled Afro there, a little wispy beard and a knitted hat. Hmm, I wonder who the girls crave to be with… but to be honest you can have them, I got Milana and she’s more than anyone can wish for.

Scorpio turns to Milana and the two share a kiss before Milana takes over the speaking.

Milana: Thanks babe, but it’s true. You see Jake, I’m sure you think you’re the business with your powerful moves. Thinking its amazing to powerbomb someone or kick someone across the ring but no amount of muscle power can counter the speed, agility and sure brilliance of Scorpio’s high flying tactics. Your ‘Pike Lock’ is nothing. A simple sharpshooter that anyone can wriggle out of, however the ‘Nightmare On Oxford Street’… now that’s a move you should be fearful of. First off your right leg will be awkwardly bent behind your left knee. Your left leg will then be bent in on itself, crunching against your right leg, and then your head will be wrenched back. No one can survive it without tapping out… so good luck on giving up.

Scorpio: Indeed. I will make you tap, and when Psycho Dave wins his match too, well DoA will rule supreme. You see the number one best team in the history of wrestling is back where they began… The Disciples Of Apocalypse are here… DoA! I have a gorgeous fiancée, I have all the money you could want, I have the best team in the world… there is nothing more you could want. An old friend of mine, Johnny Stylez once said… Wrestling never looked so good. Well the same applies to DoA. TEWF never looked so good when Scorpio came back, this day will go down in history as the day that the King came back. The day TEWF got a champion to be proud of!

‘DOA’ hits the arena and Scorpio smiles. He does his ‘L’ taunt before placing his and Milana’s microphones on the mat. Scorpio and Milana embrace before Scorpio creates a gap between the bottom and middle ropes for Milana to exit the ring by before he exits the ring between the top and middle ropes. Scorpio jumps down off the apron and he and Milana walk backwards down the ramp, shouting “D-O-A” as the fans chant the letters.

Jude Rogen: Well, Scorpio laid it on the table. He said the King is back and we have to be sure he meant it.

Patrick Harris: He also promised to win the World Heavyweight Championship, but only time will tell if Scorpio can keep his promises.

Scorpio and Milana reach the ramp before they both raise their arms and the scene fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0
Jake Stunner
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:13:32 am »

Part I

Sitting in his locker room during tonight's Revival Show of Total Extreme Wrestling Federation, Jake Stunner is preparing for his match against "The Charisma of Tears," Scorpio. He's sitting on the bench next to the lockers listening to his iPod Touch. He's bobbing his head up and down with the rhythm of the music. His long, curly hair is mostly covered up by his blue Indianapolis Colts beanie and his trademark snow goggles are hanging around his neck. He stands up and pulls his UnderArmor Socks up to full length with his long, baggy jean shorts coming down to the middle of his shin. He bends down and tightens up his Sneaux shoes and brushes his Killswitch Engage T-shirt off and starts walking towards the door. As he's reaching for the handle, the door opens up, and Missy Vonage walks through the door, microphone in hand and she walks to the center of the locker room. Jake, amazed at Missy's beauty, follows her lead, obviously unaware that she is TEWF's new backstage announcer. She's got long dark brown hair that flows to the small of her back and she's wearing long, black, knee-high boots and a black leather miniskirt and a dark red halter top. She holds the microphone to her lips as Jake is circling around her, sniffing her hair and checking her out from behind. He apparently enjoys what he is seeing.

Missy: Hell-

Jake: Whoa, whoa, whoa...Jake Stunner

*He takes her hand and kisses the back of it*

Missy: *giggles* Th-thank you. I'm Missy.

Jake: So, Missy...what brings you to my locker room this evening?...Was it to see what all the hype about, or was it to give Me a little warm-up before my match tonight

*A smile crosses his face as he moves in closer to Missy*

Missy: *Smiling* Well, as tempting as that sounds, the real reason I came here was to talk to you about your match tonight, so maybe later.

Jake: Haha, well I'm not one to put fun before work so go ahead with whatever questions you got.

Missy: Well, earlier tonight, Scorpio and Milana came out to the ring and were very clear in their intentions, saying that Scorpio was going to win the TEWF Championship by the first Pay Per View, and that you were going to be the first step in his achieving that goal.

Jake: Wow! Hahaha, he's got some balls...I can't believe that Milana, he has got some balls-

Missy: Don't you mean Scorpio?

Jake: No, Milana has got some balls, I know...I've seen 'em...But so does Scorpio for callin me out like that tonight...It was a mistake though. He can't possibly expect to back up all of that with nothing to base his assumption off of. I mean, the guy has not wrestled a single guy of talent since TEWF closed back in October. Tonight is his first match back in the big leagues in almost three months. So he's been winning titles in other feds. Big Deal, all the feds he's been to are BS feds. I was there with him in UWL with all of the second rate talent there. And to no one's surprise it was supposed to be Me versus him for the UWL Championship. I ended up boycotting the match because I refused to wrestle another match in UWL without a contract. But that's besides the point. The point is, that Scorpio is going to have some ring rust to shake off, because no matter how much he trains and wrestles against mid-card talent, it's not going to get him in to ring shape to take a man of my caliber. Come on! I'm the best damn wrestler in the world today, and it's going to take more than Scorpio and his man-wife Milana to take me out.

Missy: Wow, those are strong words...How do you intend to back them up?

Jake: How do I intend to- Are you serious? Who do you think you are talking to? Deanster? KOK? I'm Jake Freakin Stunner! I don't need intentions to back up what I say. I back them up by simply saying the words I say. That is all I need to do, because I mean what I say. And if I say that I'm going to be the first TEWF Champion of the new Revival, then that is what I'm going to do. If I say I'm going to destroy Scorpio tonight, and there is nothing anyone can do about it, then that is what is going to happen. I say things, and they happen, plain and simple. Don't ever question the merit of what I say.

Missy: Sorry...but you have to admit, Scorpio was the class of TEWF before it fell in mid-October.

Jake: Yeah, I have to respect that. Scorpio WAS the class of the TEWF. But that was the past. That was over three months ago, and, if I remember correctly, he was at the top while the fed was dying. The fed was abandoned by it's owner and left to die with only a few strong members left trying to keep the sinking ship afloat. So what, Scorpio was the captain of a sinking ship, and he should have went down with it...It would have saved him the trouble of having to face me on his quest to get the TEWF Championship. I have all the respect in the world for you Scorpio, but tonight is about respect. Tonight is about the quests of two men to become the TEWF Champion. For one of us, that would be Scorpio, the quest ends just as quicly as it began, and for the other, that would be me, the dream stays alive.

Missy: So you are guaranteeing that you will become the TEWF Champion before Scorpio does?

Jake: Of course that is what I'm saying. Who else would make a better champion than me? Nobody! That's who else, especially not Scorpio. This time, TEWF needs to start off right, with the right man representing it to the world. Jake Stunner.

Missy: Well, there you have it. Tonight Scorpio guaranteed that he was going to win, and at the same time Jake Stunner also guarantees that he is going to win as well. One of these men is going to end up being wrong. The match is up later on tonight.

Part II

Jake pulls his goggle up onto his eyes and walks out of the locker room. The camera follows him as he is walking down the hallway. He passes a bunch of backstage workers who eye him as he is walking, presumptiously towards the ring. He makes it up to the Gorilla Box and waits. Then "Scream, Aim, Fire" hits the PA system and Jake walks out from behind the curtain and stand on the stage posing as white and blue pyro explode around him. He runs to the left side of the stage and garners some cheers from the fans on that side and then he runs to the other side of the stage and gets some cheers from that side as well. He walks back to the middle of the stage and then begins to walk cockily down the ramp as slaps hands with only the female members of the crowd. He gets to the ring apron and acts like he's about to jump from the floor to the apron, but stops and starts walking towards the ring steps, saying "Yeah right" and then slaps hands with a few more female fans, then runs up the steps and climbs into the ring between the ropes. He walks towards the other side of the ring and calls for a microphone. He jogs toward the center of the ring as Evan Goldberg, the ring announcer, tosses him a mic, and a Jake catches it, imitating Randy Moss, the Wide Receiver of the New England Patriots. He puts the ring up to his mouth and begins to speak.
Jake: Ladies and Gentlemen, Total Extreme Wrestling Federation is proud to present to you, JAKE STUNNER!

*Crowd has mixed reactions, but they are mostly positive cheers*

Jake: Thank you, thank you. Tonight, TEWF has returned. And tonight marks the start of a new era of Extreme. Tonight marks the start of the Stunner Era...and everyone watching here tonight should feel lucky, because you all get to see it first hand. You get to see Jake Stunner in action, which that alone being worth the price of admission.

*Crowd boos a bit, not taking to kindly to Jake's arrogance*

Jake: All kidding aside, tonight is not about jokes and poking fun. Tonight is about taking care of business. and tonight, my business is Scorpio. Earlier tonight, you said that you were going to become the first TEWF Champion of the Revival by the first Pay-Per-View, and that I was going to be just a footnote on your path. Well Scorpio, you were wrong. You weren't even close to describing what is going to happen by the first Pay-Per-View. Tonight, Scorpio, you come face to face with the most dominant wrestler in the history of professional wrestling. I would say that that is more than just a footnote. Scorpio I am an impassible wall that stands in your way of becoming champion.

*Crowd jeers and cheers almost evenly*

Jake: My apologies though for missing our match last month in UWL, I would have loved to have beaten you for the UWL championship, but I refused to wrestle another match without a contract. But it seems fate has forced us against one another. Haha, it seems you were destined to lose to me one way or another. Tonight Scorpio, our match marks history. It marks the first time the two of us have stepped in the ring together, and it also marks the beginning of my reign of dominance over the TewF. Scorpio, I would like to wish you luck tonight though. I would like to, but I'm afraid it would take more than luck for you to be able to beat me in this ring tonight.

*Boos start flying from the crowd at the unbridled arrogance of Jake Stunner*

Jake: Haha, because unlike anyone you have faced in your long, historic career, I don't find myself intimidated by the prospect of facing you. Scorpio, you are just another challenge. And I'm going to handle you like I have handled every other challenge that I have faced in my career, and that's by crashing through it and ripping it to shreds, then casting it to the wayside. That will happen here tonight. You will be cast aside like yesterday's trash. A washed up piece of trash, that's all you are. An over hyped piece of wrestling garbage, whose career is nothing but a hashmark compared to the history I'm going to make starting now. Don't feel bad though Scorps, because you are not the only one that this has happened to. You should be happy, this night should be about celebration. You should celebrate the fact that you get to be the first W in Jake Stunner's record, that would give anyone a terrific reason to celebrate.

*Crowd begins to hiss with boos*

Jake: Yes, yes, go ahead and boo me now, because in just mere hours you will all be celebrating the beginning of the Stunner Era, just like everyone else watching this on their televisions. Hopefully they are wathing in HD so they can see every little detail of my greatness haha...Get ready everyone. Get ready to see one of the greatest spectacles in professional wrestling. This match will go down in the books as one of the greatest ever, and you all should be proud that you get to see it live here at the first show of the TEWF Revival.

*The crowds begin to cheer loudly*

Jake: I would like to dedicate the match, and my reign of dominance to all you TEWF Fans

*The cheers are almost at a roar*

Jake: And Scorpio, I have just one last thing to say to you regarding tonight's match...Get ready. Get ready for the most challenging match of your career. Get ready for the most trying time of your life. and most importantly, get ready for your own destruction. Because your dream of becoming the TEWF Champion ends tonight. So I hope you are ready. Because I know I'm ready. I've been ready since day one.

Jake drops his microphone as "Scream, Aim, Fire" comes back across the speakers. He drops down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring. He slaps hand with the fans at ringside and does a few poses as he is walking back up the ramp. A promo for tonight's match comes across the screen as the announcer's hype it up. Then the screen fades into a commercial break.
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 03:28:25 pm »

Once Upon A Time…

The scene opens to a nightclub. At the back of it is a roped off section, with two bouncers either side of it, and the letters ‘VIP’ hanging from the rope. The camera moves to inside where ten or so people are reclining on sofas and drinking cocktails. Scorpio and Milana are sitting on one of the sofas, and scantily clad girls on one of the other sofas surrounding Psycho Dave. Dave is staring at the girls when Scorpio speaks.

Scorpio: Hey Dave… put your eyes back in before they hit one of those girls.

Milana: Lets hope it’s just an eye which flies out and hits one of the girls…

Milana sniggers and Dave flashes Scorpio a look as if to say, “I’m pulling here, shutup!” Scorpio shakes his head before giving Dave the thumbs up and turning to Milana.

Scorpio: Babe, I’m off to get a drink, fancy anything?

Milana: You…

Scorpio looks at Milana before he smirks.

Milana: All right, I’ll have a Vodka and Coke.

Scorpio nods before pushing himself off the sofa. He turns and kneels on the seat before kissing Milana on the lips and climbing off again. Scorpio walks to the ropes where he coughs and one of the burly bouncers unhooks the rope allowing Scorpio through. Scorpio arrives at the bar where he sits on one of the stools.

Bartender: What can I get you?

Scorpio: Vodka and Coke… and… a pint of beer.

The bartender nods before turning back to get the drinks. Scorpio turns around on his stool to the camera before he begins to speak.

Scorpio: Once upon a time there was a man named Jake. He was a very poor and boring man who had nothing in life. One day his wife gave him the cow to go and sell at the local Wal-Mart because they had less money than Northern Rock. Jake went to the shops, however he was really stupid. Actually he still is, but hey. One of the Wal-Mart employees was rather smart, and he said that he’d buy the cow for a tin of Heinz Baked Beans. Jake agreed and skipped, rather like a homosexual, all the way back to his house where his wife was waiting. Jake showed his wife the beans, and despite her joy at having something decent to eat, she was angry Jake hadn’t got more money so she sent Jake to bed with no dinner and she threw the beans out of the window…

The bartender places the drinks on the bar and Scorpio takes them and takes a sip from his beer before continuing.

Scorpio: Where was I, oh yes. The next morning Jake woke up to find a huge plant growing out of his garden all the way up to the clouds. Jake was really happy, he loved big things he could play with, and this was by far the biggest. Jake skipped down the stairs; he liked skipping; until he was outside the beanstalk. Jake picked up an axe and he climbed up the beanstalk for ages, and ages, and ages until he found himself on top of a cloud. He turned and saw a big mansion with the word ‘Scorpio’ written on top. Jake ran into the mansion and at first he saw a big glass case with a golden title belt on it. Jake loved it because it was shiny; he was often attracted to shiny things, like a moth to light. Jake climbed to the top of the glass case and was just about to get his hands on the title when there is an almighty crash.

Scorpio picks up the two drinks and he begins to walk back to the VIP lounge as he continues the tale.

Scorpio: Jake turned around and behind him was a giant. Jake asked the giant’s name and the giant told him he was Scorpio. Jake looked cocky, but inside he was petrified. Jake claimed to not be scared of the awesome Scorpio and he went to try and get the title, however Scorpio struck Jake across the side and Scorpio’s giant hand sent Jake flying to the floor. Jake looked up before Scorpio stepped on Jake and he picked up the title. Scorpio lived happily ever after… while Jake didn’t live after… at all.

Scorpio reaches the VIP lounge and the bouncers clear the way inside. Scorpio hands one drink to Milana before he sits next to her and speaks again.

Scorpio: All right, so that isn’t true. I made it all up as a spoof of Jack and Beanstalk to Jake and the Beanstalk, but the moral is the same. You see Jake; you talk about how damn great you think you are. You think you’ll get your hands on the title, however I will be here to stop you and I will go on and become the TEWF Champion!

Milana puts down her drink.

Milana: What’s this that isn’t true?

Scorpio: Oh I just made a little tale up about how Jake Stunner was about to get the title however I, the amazing Scorpio, beat him to it. Just as I will in real life!

Milana: Well duh… who else could have the pedigree to go on to win the world championship? Josh Lethal? Will The Thrill?

Scorpio: What, they could… if I ever left TEWF.

Milana laughs as Scorpio smirks.

Milana: Come on, we need an erm… early night.

Scorpio twitches his eyebrows before they say goodbye to Psycho Dave who is swamped by girls. Scorpio shakes his head and mutters something, which makes Milana laugh again before they walk out of the club as the scene fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum