Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 02:41:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Psycho Dave vs Jack Purcell

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Psycho Dave vs Jack Purcell  (Read 179 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:38:34 pm »

Singles Match
Deadline: 1.18.08 Midnight eastern time
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 01:45:52 pm by Daniel James » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Purcell
G-Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 04:36:12 pm »

Jack Purcell Arrives Again

The screen fades into a view of a city, not just any city. New York. The camera is zoomed in on the outside of an arena, The Nassau Coliseum where the famous Total Extreme Wrestling Federation is making it’s come back show. Several workers can be seen coming in and out of the building in the preparation for the set up of the show and suddenly the camera starts to slowly pan around as a man in light blue, faded denim jeans starts to walk towards the building. He is wearing a black leather jacket which is unzipped showing a black shirt reading “Metallica” across it. The man is wearing a pair of large black aviator sunglasses. He smiles to the camera as he walks into the building. The camera view then switches to inside the building. It follows the man walking through the building. He looks around the building where many stewards are rushing around trying to get the place ready for the show and pre show press conferences. The man smiles as he watches a steward trip over on wet floor falling flat on his face. He walks on through to the backstage area for the wrestlers at TEWF. The locker room is similar to how it was in the original TEWF. There is an interview area with a locker room opposite then several doors up with Daniel James, the man who is responsible for the restart of TEWF’s office. The man continues up and knocks on the door of Daniel James’ office. Daniel James opens the door and a man with short brown hair opens it. He looks right in the eye of the man who the camera has focused on. He looks at his black hair and smiles as the man who has been focused on smiles back with a toothy grin. His teeth are bright white, well kept they almost look chemically whitened. The two men shake hands as Daniel James begins to talk.

=Daniel James – TEWF GM=
Ah yes, Jack Purcell! Just how I remember you. Come in, come in.

Daniel James steps to the side and lets Jack Purcell into the office. The camera follows them in and the door is heard shut behind the view. Daniel James sits at his desk as Jack Purcell sits on the chair opposite. Daniel James puts aside some paper work and looks into the eyes of Jack Purcell.

=Daniel James – TEWF GM=
Jack Purcell, it has been a while but it is great to see you back here. I can’t wait to see your debut here in TEWF.

Jack Purcell smiles as he readjusts the aviators on his face and then takes off his jacket and puts it over the chair. He starts to talk as he takes a drink from the glass of water on the table.

=Jack Purcell - “Your Personal Jesus”=
And Jack Purcell is here to make an impact. Not just an impact like I did in my first time in TEWF. I am here to make a truly gigantic impact. I have more than the TEWF Extreme Primetime Title in my eye at the moment. I have, the TEWF Heavyweight Title in my eyes. I want it and what I want, I will earn. I am here with a new attitude. I will stand for no crap from people anymore. I will speak my mind and my actions will stand for everything. I am a messiah to these fans. I am their personal Jesus.

=Daniel James – TEWF GM=
Oh yes, well you have your chance to make your impact when Saturday Night Impact returns. You are facing a former JWF Champion and a former TEWF Tag Team Champion, a member of the DOA, Physco Dave.

Jack Purcell raises his eyebrows so that they can be seen above the lenses of his black aviator sunglasses. He then smiles.

=Jack Purcell – “Your Personal Jesus”-
Physco Dave hey. This man has a lot of history behind him but it’s a shame he decides to go into that joke show the Disciples of the Apocalypse. They are a shambles. Maybe they did win titles in TEWF but they can’t win a clean match. In a tag match the **** will help them. And in singles matches the guy that isn’t concerned gets involved. But let me be the first to say this. If Scorpio goes anywhere near me in the entire match I will rip his **** head off his neck and the same goes for his ****. Interfere in my match and you will pay for it!

Jack Purcell thumps the desk with unreeling as Daniel James watches on in shock of the aggression shown towards Scorpio and Physco Dave by Jack Purcell. He breaks the silence.

=Daniel James – TEWF GM=
So moving on from all of that then. Do you think you can get more success in this era of TEWF than you did in the last one because lets face you didn’t see the best of luck the first time round.

Jack Purcell looks quite offended by all of this chat from Daniel James. He looks into the eyes of Daniel James as he begins to talk.

=Jack Purcell – “Your Personal Jesus”=
You said what?! Do you call the last ever Extreme Primetime Champion not very successful? Do you call never, ever losing in TEWF not very successful? I can’t honestly believe that you just actually said that to me. I was the fastest rising thing to ever grace TEWF. I beat the last ever TEWF Champion in Travis Jeffries. If that isn’t successful then I don’t know what is. I was the elite of TEWF and if you cannot see that then I think you need your eyes tested mate. I was the most dominating force in the wrestling ring. I decimated guys like Dave Johnson and Bobby Ocean and just in case you didn’t hear me the first time, I never lost. That means indeed. 100% record in TEWF. And that will continue. You get the guys that talk the bullshit how they will never ever lose and all that pile of crap but they are wrong when they say that. They are all talk and no action. When I say I will never lose, I mean it. I never lost in my first TEWF stint and now that the TEWF Version 2 era begins it will be the era of one man and one man only and that man’s name is Jack Purcell and he is your saviour, the man of the hour, the unbeatable, Your Personal Jesus.

Daniel James looks at Jack Purcell in a slightly confused manor. Jack Purcell leans back into the chair and flicks the aviators so they land back across his face again. He grins as Daniel James starts to talk again.

= Daniel James – TEWF GM =
You see this doesn’t really need to be said but do you realise the calibre of your opponent Jack? This is Physco Dave. He and Scorpio have won tag titles in JWF, BLWA and TEWF. Where ever they go they win gold in the…

Jack Purcell interrupts Daniel James straight away leaving him in mid sentence.

= Jack Purcell – “Your Personal Jesus” =
In the tag division. The tag division. You know the one where two of you go out and fight together. Not the one where the real wrestlers thrive. The ones that will actually be remember. When you look into reality, who will you remember? Bubba Ray Dudley, the man who won tag titles in WWE RAW, WWE Smackdown, TNA, ECW and WCW. Or will you remember a guy like Triple H who won the World Title a total of eleven times. I think we all know who you will remember in twenty years. And if you say Bubba Ray Dudley, then you are **** retarded ain’t ya mate. You see people remember the ones who came to battle and conquered on their own. Not the ones that needed their buddies to win the titles. Or the ones that shared their titles. This is not the industry for sharing. It is every man for himself and that is why Jack Purcell thrives because, I don’t care how big my opponent is. I don’t care how clever they are. I don’t care how strong and fast they are. I most definitely don’t care about what losers the guy hangs out with! I ain’t scared of Physco Dave! And I will not hesitate in destroying him because I am Your Personal Jesus.

Jack Purcell stands up from the chair and extends his hand to Daniel James who stands up and shakes Jack Purcell’s hand. Daniel James then steps away and opens the door for Jack Purcell who walks out the door with a smile across his face. The screen fades out slowly.
Report Spam   Logged

Unbeaten In Your First Era, Time For Episode 2
TEWF 1 Wins: Steve Sakks, Bobby Ocean, Finisher, Travis Jeffries, Scar, Ali Bala, Dave Johnson
TEWF 2 Wins: Physco Dave
Psychotic D
TEWF Legend
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 03:26:22 pm »

…:::TEWF LEGEND:::…

The beginning of a tunnel begins to take shape, the tunnel is made out of solid, dark, cold stone. This tunnel, ironically, has a bright white light at the end of it, yet the shape of a man blocks it from being seen as a whole. This man is tall, black, and lanky. He appears to be dressed in all black, head to toe in the color. The only color on his body is the red and white on his shirt, outlining the letters “DoA”. His sweats, his shoes, hell, even his skullcap is black. The man opens his mouth, and starts his story…

Jerry Rice ll Rice It!
Remember the name, remember the game. With a place started anew, it grew…and grew. The beginning was full of trouble, the men here as fragile as a bubble. Yet there came a day when we all grow up, Within a week Psycho Dave and Scorpio, neither friend nor foe, yet a silent meeting is all it took, their attitude together like a left-right hook.

At this time, the DoA’s theme song begins to play, “DOA” by the Foo Fighters. The man begins to nod, as the TV screen begins to flicker, and the clips begin to roll. The slide show, showing picture of both Scorpio and Psycho Dave on their cruise where the three members of the Disciples of Apocalypse meet, and how they’re new lives began. The picture, one memorable as in it means more than the rest, shows a young Dave and Scorpio next to each other holding the titles of a local wrestling company that had a show on the cruise. Both Dave and Scorpio where well-trained fighters, but neither had thought about wrestling as a career and through their meeting, the learned about the powers they now possessed. The slides eventually become clips, matches that Psycho Dave and Scorpio had in the early days of their teaming, and though you can see faults in the way they fought, and problems that were certain to arise, there was also a shining, a light…something just shone when they were on the same page. The nest clip is of something that neither man would forget, the day the two won the TEWF tag team titles. The men standing in the middle of ring, holding each other, with confetti dropping down on the ring, the fans booing as loudly as they can gives the scene an nice twist, and certainly the DoA have caused controversy.

Jerry Rice ll Rice It!
Psycho Dave, the man who shone in the TEWF, an original, a legend, a title that no one can deny him, as he broke his heart and back and God knows what else. Psycho Dave, the man who teamed with Scorpio to become almost as famous as the Dudley Boyz in WWE. Psycho Dave, the man who was respected-and feared by all. The number one draft pick on his team, the man who could push and pull the odds for his team’s favor. Psycho Dave, the man who will fight and beat Jack Purcell this week in TEWF’s main event. Jack Purcell, Dave understands and respects you, but this weekend, the respecting will be on the other side. Peace Out!

{sorry for the short rp, after midterms my rp's will be better

ps, best of luck to purcell if you can't get another rp in}
Report Spam   Logged

..::TEWF LEGEND::..

"The BAMF" Psycho Dave
W ~ D ~ L
 ~ 0 ~ 0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum