Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 03:23:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

'The Insane One' Speedy

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'The Insane One' Speedy  (Read 294 times)
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2008, 02:23:12 pm »

=======================
Total Extreme Wrestling Federation v2 Contract Signing
=======================

Superstar's Image:

=======================
Superstar's Name: Speedy

Alias/Nickname(s): Just Plain Crazy. The Insane One

Hometown: St. Helier, Jersey. Channel Islands

Height: 5ft 11"

Weight: 170 pounds

Picbase: Shannon Moore
=======================
Quote(s): "This may break my neck, but I doubt yours will be looking too healthy either,"
"What's a risk?"

Theme Music: 'Numb' Linkin Park

Entrance: The opening chords of 'Numb' by Linkin Park hit, the lights dim and Speedy runs out from backstage facing away from the ramp. As the rock part of the song kicks in, Speedy jumps into the air and spins around as pyros go off on either side of him and he taunts, leaning back with arms spread on either side of him. He raps his stomach, followed by both shoulders, stilll with both arms, then moves off down the ramp.
He jumps from foot to foot forwards, quite rapidly, though he punctuates the quick steps with erratic taunting, and spinning around. At the bottom of the ramp, Speedy runs forward, jumping onto the apron and swinging off the rope with on arm raised, then bounding onto the second rope, and bouncing over and into the ring. Inside the ring, Speedy proceeds to run up the turnbuckle, then jump off with a corkscrew somersault, landing on his feet. He then grins at the crowd and taunts again, wiating for the match to begin.

Alignment: Face-ish

Gimmick: No Risk is too great. Crazy and devil may care. Submission artist.

Appearance: Wears a white bandana to keep his long hair out of his eyes. He also sports a black sleeveless top, with the words 'Just Plain Crazy' emblazeoned across it in large white letters, shot through with 'cracks'. Speedy wears not quite full length, faded jeans, with a long white strip of silk as a belt. Speedy usually wears a manic grin, no matter what the situation or difficulty.
=======================
Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Dropkick
2. Spinning elbow
3. Tae-Kwon-Do high kick
4. Super kick

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. Hurricanrana
2. Swinging neckbreaker
3. Judo Flip Slam
4. Arm Drag
5. European Uppercut
6. Enzuigiri
7. Dragon Whip
8. Mat Slam
9. Cutter
10. STO
11. DDT
12. Scoop Slam

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Standing Moonsault
2. Sliding Kick
3. Flip Elbow Drop
4. Jumping Knee Drop
5. Facewash (when in corner)

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. Atomic Drop
2. Flashback
3. Throw back
4. School boy Rollup
5. Reverse DDT
6. Chop block
7. Low Blow

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Yakuza Kick
2. Lariat
3. Shining Wizard
4. Flying forearm smash

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. Diving Crossbody
2. Overcastle
3. Moonsault

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Chicken Wing
2. Sleeper Hold
3. Clover Leaf
4. Figure four leg lock

-------------------------------------------------------------
Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three):
1. Dragon Smash (Sitout Tigerbomb)
2. Insane Bomb (Corkscrew Swanton)
3. Lifethief (Crossface, executed lying across the back of the opponent)

Signature Moves:
1. Bow and Arrow
2. Bulldog onto a knee
3. Tiger Feint Kick
=======================
How long have you been using this character?: Month and a half

Sample RP:
A scene fades in, opening to a set of mats laid out on the ground in the middle of a grassy area. A couple of guys are hanging around nearby; watching with interest – in case anything good is going to happen. After all, somebody had just taken the time to lay the mats out; it would be a little pointless if they weren’t actually going to use them. Still, for a while, everything had been pretty quiet, which explained the bored look on their faces. However, in the first few seconds of the promo starting, three more people walk in on the scene, and the bystanders grin and clap. Two of the newcomers smile at them, and the third walks into the centre of the mat. This one wears a referee’s shirt, and he looks at the others expectantly. The first of them walks over to the mat, removes his shirt, and then kicks off his trousers, revealing wrestling trunks with the word ‘Chris’ emblazoned on them in fancy writing. The third guy, who looks pretty scruffy, removes his own shirt and walks up to the camera as he shakes it off his arm onto the ground.

Speedy | Just Plain Crazy
Head’s up! All right, if you’re watching this, then I guess you know that this is going to be about UWL! But right now, I know that you must be wondering who the hell I am, so I’m here to give you a bit of an education building up to the first ever UWL Killswitch. My name is Speedy, and I am just plain crazy! We’ve heard from my opponent in the match, so now it’s time to hear from me! 

Speedy grins at the camera, and does his four finger taunt with both hands. He adjusts his headband a little, to stop his hair from getting in his face so much, then turns around and makes a placating gesture to Chris, who is waiting impatiently, geared up and ready to go. One of those watching what is happening realises that he could be on TV, and starts raising his arms and parading back and forth, in general making an idiot of himself, much to the chagrin of the guy who he is with.

Well… Scorpio certainly had some choice words for me, that’s for sure… but then, I guess the guy was just pissed that he lost on a bet of a twenty. That’s pretty sad really… if you’re going to ****, you’ve got to be prepared to lose every now and then, so if you can’t accept that then it’s stupid even to bet in the first place. I have to admit that your promo made me laugh Scorps. You seriously must have something wrong with your head… How does the fact that a horse, which shares the same nickname as me lost a race have any bearing on my wrestling ability? It’s more than a little weird to think that. It would be like me wrestling a crash test dummy with the same name as you and saying that you were an awful wrestler. And as for inexperienced… all right, you’ve got me there dude, you’re right, I don’t have much experience wrestling. But do you think Mr. Burtley would have given me a contract if I couldn’t fight? Know what? I’ll show you…

Speedy winks at the camera then walks over to the set of mats, where Chris is waiting. With the pair of them squaring off against each other, it’s fairly plain to see that Chris is larger than Speedy – with more height and muscle than the smaller wrestler. The pair of them shake hands, then Chris tries to hit Speedy with his forearm, but he rolls away. In the background, the same guy watching is still screwing around for the benefit of the camera, and behind the pair of wrestlers, two more curious onlookers can be seen arriving.

Annoyed, Chris grabs Speedy around the waist, and sets him up for a German suplex. However, when he tries to execute it, Speedy flips right over his head and manages to land on his feet. Whilst Chris is disorientated, Speedy gets him in the back with a standing dropkick, knocking him forward to the ground and his knees. One of the watchers whistles appreciatively. Speedy, seeing Chris down, quickly turns and begins speaking back into the camera again.

Contrary to what Scorpio seems to think, I’m not an idiot. Nuts yes, stupid, no. I wouldn’t pick ‘Speedy’ as my ring name if I wasn’t confident in my agility and quickness. You’ve seen just a little so far… I guess I’ll have to strut my stuff more before I manage to convince either my opponent or the fans.

Speedy turns around just in the nick of time, and catches Chris’ arm, stopping the punch that he was attempting dead. However, Chris is canny, and immediately he pivots, and locks Speedy’s arm in a wrench. The smaller wrestler grits his teeth in pain, and grimaces as Chris applies more pressure. He sinks briefly to one knee, but slowly fights back, the small sound of the cheers from the five or so men now watching the match inspiring him to keep going. Speedy rolls through the submission, and sweeps Chris’ feet from behind, knocking him to the ground with a thump. Speedy springs up, and hits Chris with a standing Moonsault as he lies on the ground, the wind knocked out of him. The smaller wrestler looks around and again begins to talk to the camera.

Like what you’re seeing yet? I know that my buddy Chris here isn’t the best wrestler in the world, but he sure does try, I think that he could make it into UWL, then we’d tear up the Tag Team division together. Of course, there isn’t one yet… but I can look to the future can’t I? For now, my objective ain’t any tag team, it’s the UWL title that I want, and since I’ve got that chance in this little tournament, I’m going to make sure that I seize it with both hands. I’m go-

Unfortunately for Speedy, on this occasion he isn’t quite as good with his timing, and rather than being outthought, Chris manages to catch the faster wrestler out. Chris grabs Speedy from behind, and locks in a full nelson, lifting the other completely off his feet, and holding him there for three seconds as he struggles, then slamming him to the mats with a full nelson bomb – a move which Chris calls Endgame. Chris smiles and covers, and the group watching whoop and cheer, the man acting as referee moves in for the count, and reaches two before Speedy manages to force his way out of the pin, receiving more applause from the small crowd for his efforts. Chris pulls a frustrated face, then grasps Speedy by the head, hauling him roughly to his feet. Speedy is a little groggy after the Endgame hit him, and he punches Chris in the chest ineffectually as he puts him in a front facelock, then hefts him into the air for a vertical suplex. Speedy, however, elbows Chris in the head, and the larger wrestler drops the high-flyer, who capitalises on the momentum and the motion to hurl Chris flying across their arena with a hurricanrana. Amidst a chorus of cheering from their little crowd. Speedy gets up to one knee after a little while, and taunts, this flamboyance garnering some more good reaction from the crowd. Looking at Chris – who’s out like a light, Speedy turns once again around to the camera.

I hope you were watching for that move Scorpio, that hurricanrana is exactly what I think of your ‘awesome’ suplexes. For that matter, it’s also exactly what I think of your School of Wrestling. Man… is that like, wrestling for retards or something? I know what a damn suplex is, and in terms of awesome, that move I just did beats it every day of the year, including that extra day in the leap year! If that’s what you consider great wrestling, then I might have to check out your résumé again… are you sure that you’re a Backyarder and not a Kindergartener? Or whatever the hell they call it in over in America anyway…

Speedy shoots an annoyed glance over his shoulder at the capering onlooker, and glares at him, but he merely makes a rude gesture back, which is luckily censored before it can cause any offence to anybody. Meanwhile Chris has managed to get to his knees, and Speedy smiles and walks forwards, seizing both of his arms. Chris struggles weakly, but is unable to break Speedy’s iron grasp, especially when he augments it by jamming a trainer into his back. With the hold locked in, Speedy half turns and shouts back to the camera.

Being fast doesn’t always cut it, that’s true, but luckily for me and unfortunately for my opponent, I’ve got a few more tricks up my sleeve than your ordinary high-flyer. If I can’t accelerate past you, I’ll just break you down, piece by piece, with my wide array of submission holds. This is a personal favourite of mine, I call it the Dislocater…

Speedy lets Chris go and he collapses face first onto the mats. Speedy prods him with a foot, then makes to pull him upwards. Chris counters though, and pulls his feet out from underneath him. As Speedy rises, Chris dashes forwards and smashes him to the ground with a huge spear, which drives the pair of them right out onto the grass with the impact. Speedy clutches at his stomach, and Chris raises one arm and punches the air, before grabbing Speedy and standing him upright, leading him back into the ring. Chris puts Speedy in position for a DDT – another of his signature moves, which is usually especially violent, and called Twic. (That is: The Winner Is Chris) Unfortunately for him, Speedy counters excellently, driving a forearm right into his gut and making him double over. Speedy ducks out of the head lock, and hooks both of Chris’ arms. Some of those watching have seen Speedy wrestle before, and they begin calling out in anticipatory voices. They were dead right when they thought it was a big move, as Speedy flips Chris up and nails him with a huge Tigerbomb, covering him in short order. The guy refereeing counts 1, 2, 3, and the crowd gives Speedy a cheer, before swarming in and giving the pair of wrestlers some congratulations for a nice little match. At length Speedy extricates himself from the crowd and walks back over to the camera, a smile on his face.

Now that’s what I’m talking about! That’s another of my favourite moves, in case you hadn’t guessed. Usually, it’s called a Tigerbomb, but whenever I use it, it’s the damn Awesominator! Now Scorps talks about his C-Spine Smasher like it’s the greatest move in the entire world, but to be honest? I’m not too impressed. A Celtic Cross, pretty much, what’s so great about a finisher that you had to steal from a guy who’s like sixty years old, and with a broken brain from a few too many concussions and too much drinking? Damn guys, you haven’t even seen Speedy yet. That match? I was just getting warmed up. It didn’t last long, but Chris knows me inside out, our matches never last long, because we can both counter any big moves that the other happens to try – and make them pay for it too. Scorps doesn’t know me. Nobody really knows me. This is my first ever match on the wrestling scene, I’m completely fresh, and sometimes, that’s what is needed – a little new blood. Scorps was a new guy once remember, even with his six years experience, there has to be a first year… I’m planning on being the next prodigy, so you’d better keep an eye on me… I have to know though Scorps… are you feeling scared yet? I’ve shown you what I thought of your suplexes, and I’ve shown you what I thought of your crummy DDTs that you think are so damn great. But, you’ve also had the chance to see some of my moves, and you know what? Those aren’t even the best I’ve got… best to save the surprise for later. You’ll be Mo-
The whooping of the irritating guy cuts Speedy off, and the wrestler looks extremely annoyed. –Excuse me, gotta do something…

Speedy dashes off, and the fan can be seen- although he is looking away from the camera, both of his hands raised in the air, apparently emulating Chris, who is standing in the middle of the mats with his arms up as the crowd applauds his good fight against Speedy. The fan is caught completely by surprise as Speedy leaps into the air, snags him by the neck, and smashes him onto a knee, face first, causing him to crash to the ground like a sack of potatoes, sprawled out on the grass. A huge roar of approval from the eight or nine others around the place ensues, and Speedy laps up the adulation, then returns to the camera for the last time.

What a moron… well Scorps, that’s another move of mine for you, hope you enjoyed watching that. I guess I won’t begrudge you one of my finishing manoeuvres, but believe me when I say I’ve got more in the tank than just a single move. I’m no One Hit Wonder, and if you think otherwise… then you’re going to be in for one hell of a nasty surprise. For the sake of actually having a competitive match, I hope that you pay attention to this Scorps. But… I’m telling you now, when you see what I’ve got in store for you… You will be Mortified! You’d better believe it! And this message goes for the entire locker room, wherever and whoever they are: Speedy has arrived in UWL and that belt is going to be wrapped around his waist before long! If you get in my way, you’re going to get beat so badly that you’ll never want to face me again in your entire career, if you’ve even got one left after I’m through with you! Just try and take me on… I assure you that you’ll end up Mortified too. Trust me…

Speedy steps away from the camera, taunting with one hand. Somebody grabs him around the shoulder, wanting to celebrate with him, and he quickly disappears into the crowd. The scene fades away, and on the black that remains, jagged words quickly appear, in text that resembles lightning, glowing a soft blue.

Speedy. Just Plain Crazy. Coming to UWL.
Prepare to be Mortified!

=======================

[Terms and Policy]
Do you read and understand the rules of TEWF, do you agree to
follow them and make sure you do not break a role or steal Roleplays or GFX,
 and to stay the superstar you pick for at least a month?

Yes | No

(Please Bold either Yes Or No).
=======================
Personal Info (Optional)

Name: Josh

How'd you find out about this site: Dan told me about it.

Favorite Male/Female Wrestler:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 03:13:12 pm by Speedy » Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Daniel James
TEWF Owner
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 01:50:57 pm »

Welcome to TEWF
Report Spam   Logged

Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2008, 05:32:21 pm »

* I've changed to Face
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Greg Hassen

TEWF Original

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2008, 05:33:53 pm »

BUNANANA!!!! Whoa thts an incredible sample rp..who r u on HIW??? ..i dont liek shannon moore BTW lol
Report Spam   Logged

TEWF V.1
2xEuropean Champion
World Champion/1st Undisputed Champion
Hall Of Famer
W/ L/ D
27/16/2

TEWF V.2
W/L/D
1/1/0
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2008, 05:35:50 pm »

I'm Kennedy on HIW, and the picbase... well, it's the best I can find. And thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2008, 09:21:08 am »

..i dont liek shannon moore BTW lol

I don't like radishes or potpourri... I don't go on about it...

jk
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 11:58:24 am »

You don't like radish!?!?

Wink
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 01:10:48 pm »

No.... I detest it... Im allergic to it... Its pink for god's sake!
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 02:41:19 pm »

I don't like it either, lol.
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2008, 11:47:53 am »

Update: Just fiddled with the moves a little and clarified my gimmick and alignment.
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Dave Johnson
Staff

Destruction is Dave Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2008, 06:40:51 am »

Fkn sick as man!
Report Spam   Logged

Speedy
Staff