Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 02:38:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

A Solution

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Solution  (Read 192 times)
Jake Stunner
Staff

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 06:06:45 pm »

Jake Stunner is seen bursting in to Daniel James' office. He runs up to the desk and slams his hands down. He's wearing all of his ring attire as if he's ready to throw down and fight somebody. Daniel turns around in his chair and Jake is just inches from his face.

Jake: What the hell was that?! Huh? What was that? You make it a no DQ match KNOWING full well that Milana's skank ass would get involved some how? I would've won that match Dan and you know IT! I would've won if Milana wouldn't have been there.

Daniel just sits there with a smirk on his face, listening to Jake berate him.

*Jake backs away*

Jake: But I have a solution. I have something that will make it better.

*A Grin crosses his face*

Jake: Next week! In that Triple Threat #1 Contender's Match...I want anyone involved with DoA banned from ringside. So how bout it Dan?

*Tbc by Daniel James/Drake*
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Daniel James
TEWF Owner
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 01:17:11 pm »

- A smirk grows upon Daniel James face as he begins to speak-

Daniel James
First and foremost never ever barge in my office like that again, you want something you call me up and be like hey Daniel I have an idea we can go over, and I pen you in.

-Jake looks stunned at that-

Daniel James

Good the cat seems to have your tongue, since honestly you talk way to much and act way to less. This week in that triple threat match that I made, which you never thanked me for, DoA will be barred from ringside and if any one of them have the slightest urge to grow some ball and go to ringside they will be suspended indefinitely. Does that suit to your liking Jake?

-Jake Stunner shakes his head yes and starts to leave the office of Daniel James.-

Daniel James
Now who the hell was that masked man who attacked Dave is all that I need to figure out.

- The scene ends with Daniel James thinking to himself.-
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum