Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 06:13:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Okay...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Okay...  (Read 123 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2008, 12:16:08 pm »

Well it seems as of late half asses has become the thing to do and well I am to blame for it as well. I know want to take a more serious turn in TEWF. So as of now I wanna try and get everyone to get in touch with me about  the direction of their character, and where they wish to take him/her.

Also if we can get our rps in earlier guys, I understand a few of you only have the time to get them in on Friday, but it kinda makes it look like the whole fed just sandbags their rps and its not a good look for us that we have a awesome ooc but barley any rps. I just wanna try and make this place look more active and be more active for that matter.

Also as for segments for now on if you wanna promote yourself, and get those great story lines that we are doing you have to kick it up a notch. Guys like Purcell and Scorpio deserve and got their spots for a reason they work their ass off rping if while they run their own place. So send me all segments you want before Friday/Saturday and we will fit you on to the show.

Also I want someone to be the theme picker for ppvs. I suck at it lol and It's probably because I'm not big on the whole Rock scene and those are usually the better theme songs. Even if you just suggest something it would be helpful guys. I don't want TEWF to be like those other places that die so early we are almost a month into it guys and we can keep going long after that. So lets all man up and get things rolling.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dave Johnson
Staff

Destruction is Dave Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 03:53:01 am »

Ive told you about my charcter, just need to RP way eariler, so i apoligise. I will help more with match writing, but you are right, most people RP last second, but i know that thats the only time to RP, but not for some others as they can't be **** RPing during the week. I even admit to that sometimes i do that, but don't make it a constant thing.
So lets RP eariler and tell your character here.

My character is a dark, dark, dark guy that loves to give pain and suffering to his/her opponents, even if its a boy or girl. Dave likes to win matches and especially end careers off rookies, but most of all legends and veterans. Dave does not care about pain, at all, in fact pain is his disire, he loves it, its his only friend.
Well thats practically my character, i just need to **** RP way earlier. I think he is going not bad, just need to make my RPs way longer and entertaining. So yeah...
Report Spam   Logged

Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2008, 01:11:22 pm »

I kinda want the whole character thing to be talked about via messenger or pm...
Report Spam   Logged
Speedy
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 01:52:55 pm »

Once I get my computer difficulties sorted out I'll get my rps in earlier. But yeah, I need to sort my ideas out, because generally I only get the idea on the Friday.
Report Spam   Logged

W/D/L
1/1/1
Jeremy Johnson
Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2008, 03:25:26 pm »

ill be the theme picker.  i really love rock music and i already have some good ideas for the upcoming ppv's
Report Spam   Logged
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 03:27:26 pm »

Okay man just hit me up with them
Report Spam   Logged
Dave Johnson
Staff

Destruction is Dave Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 03:40:20 am »

My bad, well at least i got it over and done with..
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum