Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 16, 2024, 05:09:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Scorpio vs Punkstar

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scorpio vs Punkstar  (Read 142 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:34:39 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 03:04:49 pm »

Biggest Challenge Yet

[The scene opens to a modern bar. The walls are cream, with stainless steel skirting boards. The main bar is stainless steel with blue neon lights creating a harsh glow from the bar, and the walls behind the bar are frosted glass, with the same blue light behind them. Those same walls have bottles and dispensers all along them. The camera moves around to see Milana sitting at one of the tables. She is wearing a blue strappy dress with a white tank top underneath. Her hair is done up in a bun, with a twisted ponytail underneath. She has blue eyeliner on, with big black eyelashes. A man walks over to Milana with a bottle of Carlsberg Beer in his right hand. He sits down next to Milana who gives him a strange look]

::Man:: Hey sexy, do you believe in love at first sight, or should I come by again?

[Milana gives the man a look as if to say, “Just turn around and stop embarrassing yourself]

::Man:: That’s a nice outfit. It would look great crumpled up on my floor.

[Milana raises an eyebrow at the man who winks. He moves in closer and runs his arm down Milana’s chest. Milana deliberately drops the remains of her glass of wine over the man’s chest. The man sits up and looks down. Milana picks up a napkin and she moves in closer to the man]

::Milana:: Oh ****, I’m real sorry.

::Man:: Don’t worry, you can rub it all off.

[Milana looks up to the man’s face]

::Milana:: Hey, try anything like that again and I’ll unzip your flys…

[The man looks excited at Milana]

::Milana:: Slide out your dick…

[The man now has a smile on his face]

::Milana:: And nail it to the table.

[The man looks shocked before he feels someone tapping on his shoulder. He turns to see a fist flying at his face. The man falls back and hits floor before the camera pans back to reveal Scorpio as his attacker. Scorpio slides the rest of the man off the seat before he takes the man’s place. Scorpio places a fresh glass of wine next to Milana and he empties the bottle of beer in his hand into his glass]

::Scorpio:: Did I come in the nick of time?

::Milana:: I can handle him.

[Scorpio looks taken aback. Milana jokingly hits Scorpio’s arm.]

::Milana:: You know what I mean.

::Scorpio:: Don’t worry, I’m just trying to have a laugh. This week’s my toughest challenge yet. Punkstar’s a great guy, and he’s an even better wrestler.

::Milana:: Not better than you though

::Scorpio:: State the obvious. Of course I already pinned his alter ego in Joey Crash, but it will still be a big match. Punkstar’s a fellow Londoner; he’s got the same perfect mix of high impact moves and fast action. I don’t know why it is, but I just have a feeling about this match, you know the sort of feeling. I’m just worrying over nothing I guess, I can take Punkstar on.

[Scorpio takes a sip from his beer. He sighs before speaking again]

::Scorpio:: But of course that fact I already beat him does bode well for me. Hell, that man was whom I pinned for the A-Division Championship. Maybe I should be grateful to him, but I will still work my arse off to pin him.

::Milana:: John, you can’t think about not working hard against him just because he’s a big challenge. Think of it like this, if you manage to beat Punkstar, well Jack Purcell next week at Resurrection will be easy as.

::Scorpio:: True, but I have an idea. He may claim to be able to take me on physically, and I have no doubt the little **** can match my strength, if not my skill, but let’s see if he can match the media coverage. Come with me.

[Scorpio takes Milana’s hand and he begins to walk. Milana slides across the seats, before she follows Scorpio to the door. Scorpio pushes on it and Milana steps out to a series of flashing cameras. Milana looks a little taken aback at first, before she and Scorpio begin to wave. Scorpio then walks over to a town hall, where a press conference is set up. Press are inside, with cameras staring at the head table. Scorpio and Milana walk to the table and sit behind it, where microphones are set up, and Scorpio begins]

::Scorpio:: Thank you all for coming. Now we will be taking questions on this week, the TEWF Pay Per View, and any other subjects which take your fancy.

[A series of hands shoot up from the assembled press, and Scorpio points to a fat balding man who stands up]

::Journalist 1:: Hi. At the pay per view you’re against Jack Purcell; a fellow Brit. Do you think you can beat him?

::Scorpio:: Do I think I can beat him? Well in all honesty, no I don’t think I can beat him. I know I can beat him. You forget that I pinned him two weeks ago, and I was the first and only certain person into the World Heavyweight Championship match. Purcell’s good, he’s real good, but he’s beatable.

[The man sits down and Milana points to a younger woman in a sharp suit]

::Journalist 2:: This week you’re up against the returnee, Punkstar. He’s claimed so far he’s back to carry on from where he was. Where ‘he was’ was Tag Team Champion with Dynamite. Do you see him as a threat?

::Scorpio:: Well that’s a coincidence, as myself and my good lady here were just talking through Punkstar. You mentioned his little tag team championship reign, and you’re right, he was indeed tag champ. But so was I, and here are the figures; those two were tag champs for what… a couple of months? Disciples Of Apocalypse were tag champions for over five months, and technically we are still tag champions, being as we never lost the belts and no one else has won them yet. But we shan’t squabble over petty things like that; all I can say is Punkstar will be a challenge, but by no means an insurmountable hurdle.

::Milana:: But let’s not forget, Punkstar hasn’t been gone all that long. He came back in the form of the inferior, and pretty damn awful, Joey Crash.

[That journalist sits down and Milana points at another man, this one looking in his mid thirties and with a nerdy-like face and body]

::Journalist 3:: This question is for Milana. How do you feel about just being Scorpio’s aid and not a serious in-ring competitor yourself?

::Milana:: I resent that comment. I am as much an in-ring competitor as anyone else. In fact I have won many matches for those I manage. DoA wouldn’t be what it is without me, and now that Sami Payne has rolled her fat ass into TEWF, well I’m sure we’ll be seeing some divas matches between the two of us. You can look forward to seeing the sexiest woman in TEWF throwing a few damn hard punches about the place… I ain’t just a pretty face.

::Scorpio:: Yeah but you do have a very, very pretty face.

[Those in the room laugh before Scorpio makes his closing speech]

::Scorpio:: So here’s it is. This week I’ll gag the mouths of any critics when I crush Punkstar. I’ll show everyone just why I will be winning the TEWF World Heavyweight Championship at Resurrection, and why I will be the longest reigning, most defending a purely amazing Champion ever!

[Scorpio and Milana stand and they walk off. Scorpio passes a camera and he looks into it]

::Scorpio:: Punkstar… this week… there ain’t no way!

[The scene fades out]
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0
Punkstar

Dead ****! & Detective Joe!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 05:29:23 pm »

Chapter 2
A Mountain To Climb.
Written by PunkStar.

The scene fades in from a black screen after the commercial break, and there is what looks like a children's playground. There are many swings, slides and monkey bars all in different bright colours. The park itself is massive, and there are a few fields of pure green grass that stretch on for nearly as far as the eye can see. The sky has turned orangey-purple, indicating the sunset. PunkStar is hanging upside down with his feet in the monkey bars holding him up, and he is doing pull ups. PunkStar is wearing pure white converse, with some stripes, stars and other miscellaneous markings that PunkStar has drawn on by himself. His usual skinny black jeans have been replaced by some not-so-skinny three quarter length shorts, with a white and red Japanese Rising Sun design. He isn't wearing a top, it's lying on the floor underneath him. His hair is a bit messy and looks like it's been dyed completely black. As he is on the third pull up (that the camera has been shown) PunkStar hears the noise of many feet running towards him; so he jumps down from the monkey bars and gets ready for any confrontation. The camera then shows that the noise of many people running towards him are journalists, and PunkStar lowers his guard and sits down on the floor. He throws his top over his shoulder as the crowd stops barely a couple of feet away from him. Before he can say anything, he is bombarded with question after question from what seems like thousands of people.

Reporters
Interrupting eachother, all PunkStar can hear is noise.
PunkStar! PunkStar! What are your thoughts going into this match? How do you feel about Scorpio? How do you--

PunkStar
Yelling and interrupting.
Please! One at a time! Ummm, you with the brown hat.

The reporter with the brown hat looks smug as he's chosen first, and deliberately takes his time fixing his tie before asking his question.

Brown Hat Reporter
Mister PunkStar--

PunkStar
Interrupting again.
Uh, just PunkStar please.

Brown Hat Reporter
Okay then, PunkStar; what emotions or feelings do you have going into this match?

PunkStar looks towards the floor for a moment, his eyes are fixated on one spot, yet seem to be moving all over the place as if he's lost in deep thought. After a short moment, he takes the shirt from off his shoulder and stands up to give his answer. As he moves slightly closer to the crowd of journalists, what looks like more than twenty microphones and tape recorders are shoved in his direction./i]

PunkStar
Well, Scorpio...He's a tough one. That's a given. He's a member of the DoA, possibly one of the most dominating factions in the history of TEWF, but that isn't what impresses me about Scorpio. Besides his skill, talent, charisma and...How should I put this..."Impressive" manager...You know what I mean!
The crowd laughs a little bit before PunkStar carries on his answer.
Scorpio is a great guy, and an even better competitor in the ring. I've faced him a few times and he's gotten the better of me, I can admit that. But he's never faced PunkStar. And that everybody...Is the difference maker in this match. I'm looking forward to our confrontation, I relish the competition of who is probably my most difficult opponent yet...And I promise I won't leave the arena without making everybody stand on their feet, eyebrows raised and the biggest competitive match of all time...No matter who wins. Next question.

There is another flurry of voices as PunkStar finishes his statement. After a few seconds of muffled noise, PunkStar points out a woman from the crowd.

PunkStar
Enthusiastically
The hot brunette!

The chosen woman walks forwards, doing up the top button of her blouse before PunkStar can get any ideas. She holds out her tape recorder further than anyone else's and starts to talk.

Brunette Reporter
Inquisitively.
PunkStar, considering your history with Scorpio, will you show any mercy in the ring?

PunkStar
Brightly
I'm glad you asked me that. You see the thing is, with Scorpio and myself...It's hard to explain. We're not going to show any mercy on each other because let's face it; we're too evenly matched and it's less fun that way. But I'm not exactly going to crack a chair over his head...Unless that's what it takes. I have all the respect in the world for what Scorpio has done for himself, DoA and TEWF as a whole; but I'm not going to hesitate to take him down and I'm sure Scorpio wouldn't think twice about it either. Will I show mercy? No. Not a chance. Next ques--

After another flurry of muffled voices PunkStar raises his hand to signal for silence. As he takes a deep breath and prepares for his speech, tape recorders and microphones are shoved barely centimeters away from his mouth. He takes a deep breath and begins to talk.

PunkStar

Finally.
Frankly, I'm getting tired of all these questions, I have no clue how Scorpio can put up with it.
The crowd laughs quietly for a second.
But here is the fact of the matter. This Impact on TEWF I'm going to where I belong, and that is the main event! I will face my friend, my enemy...Scorpio. And you can bet all your money that this is gonna be one hell of a match! No matter who wins, nobody can say that they went home disappointed that night. I won't show any mercy, any remorse, any compassion as soon as we step into that ring. From the moment that bell rings, Scorpio is just another obstacle in my way to greatness. Sure, there'll be bruises, bumps, scrapes and blood if you're lucky. The bottom line is this. I'm going into that ring on Impact and I'm going to make a statement that I can go man-to-man, toe-to-toe, face-to-face with the very best this industry has to offer. I'm leaving my mark on TEWF in the most extravagant, explosive way possible. You can bet you'll be seeing a lot more of me after that match, possibly against Scorpio once or twice more. This is my second chapter in my history of TEWF and I'm not going to disappoint my readers. I'm "The Narrator" and "The Original" PunkStar! And nothing will stand in my way of becoming the best  No further questions my limo has just arrived.

PunkStar walks off in the opposite direction, now jogging to his black limo. The photographers out-pace the reporters and surround the limo's doors trying to get a few good shots of him. PunkStar pushes most of them out of the way and climbs into the limo safely. The camera cuts to inside the limo, looking back at PunkStar as he takes a sports drink out of the mini fridge and signals for the driver to go on. PunkStar looks out the back window to check the reporters and photographers...And they're safely in the distance on the horizon. The driver's window that connects to the passenger's seats opens up and the driver looks at PunkStar in the mirror.

Limo Driver
Politely
Where to Sir?

There is a silence of about 15 seconds, when PunkStar finally answers.

PunkStar
Intensely
To the main event.

The camera fades away after the camera cuts to the outside, to show the car speeding out of the camera's view.

Report Spam   Logged

-V1.0 Accomplishments-
1x TEWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Dynamite)

"The Original" PunkStar
03-00-00
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 05:47:20 pm »

Closing Thoughts

Saturday 9th February 2008
19:46

[The scene opens to a dark screen. We hear some movement before light comes on, and the image is Scorpio’s face looking into the camera]

::Scorpio:: Punkstar, it was nice to hear such kind words about me, but I want to clear some things up. Be under no delusions, I do not respect you. Yeah you can fight half-decent, but that doesn’t mean I should give a damn about you or what you say. Tonight, like every night, I will give it my all. I will work my arse off, and I will score the pinfall.

[Scorpio pauses for breath]

::Scorpio:: There’s just an hour or so until we meet in the ring, use it wisely, use it well. Trust me Punkstar, every second counts when you’re against me. I am perfect and you are nothing. I have the gorgeous fiancée; I have the adoring fans, and this week I have the easy win. What more could I want? I’m the star in your eyes, the spice in your life, the thing you crave every week.

[Scorpio smirks]

::Scorpio:: I’m like a drug addiction. You just try to give me up, but week in and week out you have to keep coming back, over and over. See you in the ring Punkstar, and bring your first aid kit, trust, you’ll need it.

[Scene fades]
Report Spam   Logged

Punkstar

Dead ****! & Detective Joe!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 05:51:00 pm »

You take the **** lol xD
Report Spam   Logged

-V1.0 Accomplishments-
1x TEWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Dynamite)

"The Original" PunkStar
03-00-00
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 05:58:05 pm »

Hell yeaaaaahhhhh!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum