Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 04:48:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Mike "The Impact Kid" Verona vs Logan King w/ Adam Starr

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike "The Impact Kid" Verona vs Logan King w/ Adam Starr  (Read 233 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:33:36 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Arod

Keep talking, you're making me famous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 09:55:08 pm »

-- Sorry for pulling this out so close to the deadline, but I have been dealing with PC trouble --

..::I could go in to some self-medicated spiel about why I’m the greatest thing to ever grace your eyes. But then I’d be DAZZ’ING my accomplishments, and there is hardly any space for that. I could continue the story that’s been started, take you back along the path leading towards the future, but it’d leave you with little familiarity of who or what I am. You know me for only what you see, or what you hear. You can pretend that you understand who I am, or that your opinions aren’t based on false assumptions.::..

..::But either way I’d have to actually give a **** about your opinion. I’d have to care if you liked me or not. Do I consider any of you faggots enough of a friend to share my life story with you? Or to fill you in on how I feel at this exact moment? No, and I don’t plan on doing it. You’re going to hate regardless, and I’ve become well passed acceptance. I love the hate; it’s the fuel that keeps this massive train churning along the winding road.
Either you get the **** out of the way or get run over. That balls in your court.::..

..::With everything that’s gone on in my wrestling tenure, I’d be foolish to say this moment isn’t the most important. This is where I’m supposed to prove my worth for it’s final time. As they say, it’s time to quit relying on my name.::..

..::I dig that, I see what they’re saying. But then I see cats like Logan and his personal ass whippier Starr for the ghostwriting faggots they truly are. Whoever wrote your cue cards this time; they deserve to stand in that ring, not you. This is supposed to be a magical journey for you, I’m sure Disney will pick up the script. You’re nothing more than a G-rated script anyways. You lack substance, and you’re a **** cartoon for sure.::..

..::I’m supposed to respect you, right? Always respect those who your about to do battle with, I can feel that. But I won’t oblige. You didn’t do **** to earn my respect. There’s few guys that can sit back and say they molded this sport in to what it is; and you weren’t one of them.::..

..::Fortunately, the clay is still stuck to my fingers, exposing the work I put in to bring about change. Changing everything from that old school style you still rock, and died out years ago. I’ve brought that new fire that leaves you speechless. I molded you in to what you are, but “thank you’s” aren’t in order.::..

..::But then again, you’re rungs up from the best this place has to offer; Sad as it is to say.::..

..::Pick up another hobby, wrestling isn’t for you::..

..::You’ll always be a **** nobody, living in the overexposure you don’t deserve. Venture in to the real world and watch the taste get beat out of you mouth… every **** time.::..

..::What legacy are you trying to start bro? You’re **** sour and grasping at every excuse possible. Is it my fault you poorly planned you time here in TEWF? Hell you didn’t even take the time to call me out! But I’m sure you could taste that loss before it happened. It’s a **** pungent aroma Logan, you smelt that miles before it hit your ****-infested nostrils.::..

..::You can only pretend for so long before you’re exposed for the fake **** you truly are. I‘m looking forward in leaving you at the bottom of the food chain. I’m gonna enjoy you watching me as I become what you always lusted for. You’re push was from me ****; I put you where you are today. I’m giving you the spotlight, your bond to drop it!::..

..::This isn’t some **** book you can read and imitate. This isn’t philosophy 101, teaching you to follow the thoughts of others. Hell resite the bible it still isn’t gonna help yea!::..

..::It’s ok bro, you can cry now ****.::..

..::Too bad you homosexuals think you’re decent. There’s going to be one hell of an ego busting done at Impact. Ah well, just another couple of faggots to flatten and lay my claim as the greatest ever.::..

..::Or did you all forget that when I tried I was ten times better than you all ever could be.::..

..::Back on the short bus, retards.::..

..::**** off.::.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum