Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 11:55:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Bobby Ocean & CJ Williams vs C2 (Seth & Shio Corin)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bobby Ocean & CJ Williams vs C2 (Seth & Shio Corin)  (Read 262 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:32:53 pm »

Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Seth Corin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 11:49:31 pm »

.:Scene:.
The camera goes to the far back corridor of the arena. You see Missy Vonage looking around and checking doors for Seth Corin.

.:Missy:.
I’m in the far back of the arena ladies and gentlemen. I have been sent back here to look for Seth Corin. He is one have of C2 with his brother Shio. What’s that music playing. I have reason to believe that it is Seth because from what I have been told he is the younger hot headed rocker of the two brothers.

Missy starts running down the hall and finds Seth sitting on a couch in a loft like area at the very end of the corridor. Seth has a beer in hand and Metallic blasting. He spots Missy and turns off the music.

.:Seth:.
What the hell do you want? If you’re here to ask about what me and my brother did last week. Sit down grab a beer and listen closely and I’ll tell you the whole damn story. See my brother and I have wrestled in some of the toughest places in the world. Daniel Jamessaw3 some of our matches and approached us to come here to TEWF and add to there tag team division. We said sure why the hell not. So we came to the show last week to watch the teams in action. To tell you the truth WE WEREN’T IMPRESSED! They haven’t seen the kinda of wrestling my brother and I do. We beat the **** out of people not just beat them enough to get the pin.

What do you mean by that?

Seth stands in rage and throws his beer across the room.

Who the hell are you to cut me off. We destroyed those chumps. Why because thats what they are chumps. Bobby Ocean and CJ Williams are just two retards that are being put over as good because there is no one who is actually good in the tag team division. See the first thing yous two should know is to watch your backs there is always some one gunning for you. Little Bobby and CJ don’t know what to expect. A new area is starting and its starts with yous two. C2 isn’t going to back down you can try any little tricks you may have to stop us but we will keep coming. I want you two chumps to look in my eyes do you see the fire, do you see the anger, and do you feel the pain that you will feel after our match.

Those are strong words coming from you Seth. Are you sure you can back them up in the ring.

Can I back it up. Can I back it? Are you friggin kidding me. Didn’t I tell you to listen closely. What the hell are they paying you for. Get the hell out of my loft your not needed here.

.:Scene:
Seth opens another beer and takes a swig. Missy is looking at him like he is crazy. Seth dumps the beer on her and spits whats in his mouth in her face. Missy runs off crying.

She just cant handle her alcohol. What a shame. That poor beer being wasted. Screw the friggin beer. Ocean and Williams, I hope your watching. You are going to experience pain like you never had before. You stand no chance in this match after me and my bro win and the bell rings doesn’t mean the beating is over yet. Blood and Pain is what I live for but seeing someone else’s is what I enjoy.

Seth flips off the camera and does a couple of Middle finger crotch chops. He then opens another beer and goes back to listening to mucic. The camera pans out and cuts to black and goes to commercial.
Report Spam   Logged

Shio Corin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 10:59:57 pm »

--//Scene\\--
The TEWF comes back from commercial... Shio Corin opens the door to his locker room and is about to walk out into the hallway...but he has to jump back in because he is nearly ran over by a beer drenched and crying Missy Vonage... Shio sees her and just shakes his head as he knows the one person that could have done this to her... He steps back out of his locker room... He is wearing a throw back flyers jersey with baggy black jeans and Black and Orange Nike Air force ones... he heads down the hallway and the back of his jersey says Parent and the number 1... He continues down the hallway until he finds his brother Seth sitting in the loft with beer in hand and listening to his music... Shio can hear the rock music coming from the headphones and shakes his head in dissapointment... He climbs the steps and sits on the couch with his brother... Seth looks over and turns the music off and takes off his head phones...

--//Seth Corin\\--
What do you need?

--//Shio Corin\\--
I saw what you did to Missy... She nearly ran me da hell ova comin down the hallway...

--//Seth\\--
So?

--//Shio\\--
How ya gonna ruin a beer like dat...

--//Scene\\--
The two begin laughing the Shio starts talking...

--//Shio\\--
Well anyway man... What a debut we had... The TEWF really aint know who they dealin wit... But look at you man... how can you just sit here and get drunk and listen to dat really pathetic **** you call music...

--//Seth\\--
I dont know thats kinda just what I do...

--//Shio\\--
Iight tru tru... But we have to focus on the match... we need to go address the fans... and the peeps who think they are going to beat us...

--//Seth\\--
There is a camera right here... Do we really gotta go to the ring?

--//Shio\\--
Man get up..bring the beer wit ya dawg...

--//Scene\\--
Shio and a reluctant seth get up and start down the hall way... they reach the curtain when the camer cuts to Impact's announce team...

--//Patrick Harris\\--
Well ladies and gentlemen last week we witnessed the debut of C2 who took the TEWF by storm...

--//Jude Rogen\\--
You couldnt be more right Patrick... Shio and Seth Corin took out the winners of our huge tag team match last week... putting the tag team roster on notice...

--//Harris\\--
All tag teams and anyone on the roster for that matter... should be looking over their shoulder...

--//Scene\\--
The arena darkens and the big screen goes black.. Big Red letters appear that say C2...Then "I Sho Will" by Lil Wyte blares over the loud speaker... Shio and Seth emerge from back stage with huge smiles on their face... everyone in attendance boos them immensely... They come down the ramp taunting the crowd... Seth throwing up the Rock on sign...and Shio flipping them off... The two brothers slide into the ring... They go over and get mics from Evan Goldberg....

--//Seth\\--
You see... You all witnessed my interview earlier... But you havent had a chance to see what my brother had to say... So let me give the mic to him...

--//Shio\\--
Listen up... this saturday... Me and my bro here... got dis match... see the powers that be here in TEWF thought it was nesescary for Csquared to go against Bobby Ocean and CJ Williams... well you see... Thats iight wit me... I know they cant beat us... so pay attention guys...
You cant beat me bobby Ocean...
I Dont know where you got the notion...
Musta been drinkin the tough guy potion...
but see me and seth have been chosen...
to lead the Fed for years to come...
just tryin to fight makes you dumb...
I'll put your ass down...
and just know your partners a clown...
yea thats you CJ...
sorry to interupt you given bobby a bj...
But i have to tell you something while im the DJ...
Impact is your D-DAY!
To **** wit us you must not be Sober...
Just watch or YOUR ASS WILL GET RAN DA **** OVA!

--//Scene\\--
Shio and Seth drop the mics and walk out... the crowd is silent after hearing Shio's catch phrase...They are anxious to see what they are really dealing with...The scene fades to commercial...
Report Spam   Logged

Bobby Ocean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:34 pm »

The scene opens to a shot of a sign that is black and in red lettering the words "Bridge Road". The red lettering underneath says "Histon Football Club". We cut to a shot of the dressing room with players seated all around the room wearing red soccer shirts and black shorts & socks. The camera pans around until we land on a man that closely resembles Bobby Ocean. The camera closes in on the man. It is finally clear that it is Ocean himself. He pulls his left sock up tight and then turns to the man on his left.

Bobby: Antonio, we got a big game. Grays Athletic come to play every week. I know you've been out for a couple of weeks with your broken toe, but remember, if you need to get off the field tell me and I'll get Wilson to take you off.

Antonio: You know mate, I heard a rumor that if we do well the rest of the way home, they may add another hundred seats or so.

Bobby chuckles.

Bobby: You know they said that last year. This place has had the same number of seats for the last one hundred and four years. Besides, you guys drew last week without me. In fact you also drew the week before that without me.

Antonio: I'm a little suprised to see you here since you have a match against the two pretty decent guys. Corin, I think that's their names.

Bobby: I know but I figured since we have a mid-week game that I come relax and play my favorite sport.

A Scottish-accented voice comes from off camera.

Voice: Let's go boys!

A man in his early forties walks in wearing a a black trenchcoat. We close in and see that it is Wilson Smith.

Wilson: Today we find ourselves in an odd position. We're only three points away from the playoff qualification zone, but we're only 4 points from the relegation zone. So remember that we're better than them. Attack hard, press, and most importantly, have a jolly good time.

The man sitting on the other side of Antonio claps his hands and runs out of the room followed by all the other players except Bobby. Wilson notices this and walks over to him and sits next to Ocean.

Wilson: What's wrong?

Bobby: Nothing. Well, I'm mean look, I love playing here at Histon, but I need to focus on C2. They're good. However, I believe I'm better. They are impressive. I don't think that I can rap like that. He's right I do drink but I still have all the power in the world to hand your asses to them. Those to believe they are going to lead TEWF but CJ and I have our own  way to handle people like them. We got plans to go to the top of TEWF.

Wilson: Yes, but that's not the only thing that's bothering you.

Bobby: That Seth character is quite wild so I think I may have to deal with him after the match. He called CJ and I reatards and he claims he live for blood and pain. I do that too. I've also lived through more than just being crotch chopped and perched at the same time. I guarantee that they are gonna have to drink about dozen 24 packs of beer to numb the pain of their defeat and the beating they're going to get afterward. It'll be a bloody, bloody day for C2 because after the match they might need some CO2.

Wilson & Bobby walk out of the dressing room arm and arm, laughing the whole time as the camera fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

1/2 of the Doctors of Xtreme
W-L-D
0-2-0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum