Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 05:54:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Poison vs Nathan Baker vs Sami Payne

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poison vs Nathan Baker vs Sami Payne  (Read 213 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:32:38 pm »

Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sami

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 04:41:41 pm »

The fans sit waiting for something to happen. The lights went out making them cheer as “Riot” came on and the tron shows Sami Payne and some of her training. She walks out bobbing her head to them and smiling. She walks down slowly to the ring hitting some of the fans hands.

Announcer-Please welcome to the ring Sami Payne!

The fans started to cheer louder as she got closer to the ring. She ran and slides into the ring smiling up at everyone. She gets up and jumps onto the top turnbuckle and pointing to all the fans around the arena. She grinned at them before jumping down and walking around the ring. She walked over to the announcer and waited for what he had to say.

Announcer-Alright Sami now as we all know you’re a new comer and you haven’t had a match yet. But you have just been assigned a match. Against two men in a **** match.

The fans cheer louder hearing the match static’s. Sami turns and gives them a smile and nodes up at them.

Announcer-Well how are you feeling going into this match?

Sami reaches over to him and he gives her the mic. She silently thanks him and puts the mic to her lips to speak.

Sami-Well I am very excited to be here, as you all know. But even thought it’s going to be a rough match I will go into prepared to fight. I will not back down to those two. Their excenltent fighters and it will be great to fight them.

Sami handed the mic back over to the announcer waiting for another one of his questions.

Announcer-Well I’m sure your going to be in the fight of your life or in the fight for your life? Haven’t you ever thought that maybe your first match could be your last?

Sami looked down thinking for a good couple seconds. She looked up at him and slowly took the mic form him and brought it to her face to answer.

Sami- I have thought about that a lot actually. But I know that this match will NOT be my last match. In my opinion it will probably be my best. A match that will make every diva who come into this business proud.

She handed the mic back to him as the fans started a cheer chant of “Sami”. Hearing it made her look up at them and point to them all and grin.

Announcer- Well I guess you won over the crowd here. I must say they are all behind you going into this match.

The fans cheer again to show the statement was true.

Announcer- But even thought I like your spunk I am actually concerned. I mean Women can face men but in a **** match is another story. It’s pure suicide and I think that maybe you should quit it.

Sami looked at him shocked but understood his concern.  She smiled and patted his arm before taking the microphone and looking around the arena to see if the fans agreed with what he had said. But could hear a chant of “ Let her fight” go across the whole arena.

Sami- As much as sometime I feel like I should give up I can’t and I wont. I’m sorry but I have something to prove. And I’m going to prove it later on when I face them and… and Beat them.

Sami gave one last look at the announcer before handing back the mic and walking away from him instantly her Theme came back on “Riot”. She walked around the ring pointing up to all of her fans. She got up on the turnbuckle and waved up to them all giving them a confident smile. She got down and sliding out of the ring she started to walked  to the ramp. Making sure to hit the fans hands on the way there.

As she walked up the ramp a video came up showing Poison and Nathan’s previous matches. She looked on breathing deeply trying to stay in control of her nervousness. As the video showed all the damage they could do she looked away not wanting to see anymore and get scared for the match. She needed to be confident. Finally the video came to an end and the camera faded on Sami as she looked up at the arena.

Report Spam   Logged

Poison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 09:52:43 pm »

The Scene opens too Missy Vonage in the interview area holding a mic.Poison walks into the shot and stands next to her his hair dyed purple and he is wearing a Boston Celtics Jersey.
Missy:"Ladies and Gentlemen I am here with The Arch Angel Poison. Now Poison Tonight you have a Three way **** match with Nathan Baker and Sami Payne First what are you're thought on facing Nathan Baker a second time in a row in another **** match?

Poison Rubs his chin in mock Thinking them smiles.

"Well Missy my thought are pretty much this. We must have torn the damn house down last week in that Four way dance I mean why else would they want to put us two back together unless we are the best opponents in this company?

Missy:"Now after last week what are you're thoughts on Nathan Baker?

Poison Laughs as he titlts his head back slightly and places his hand on his chin.

"Honestly I thought he was all talk i mean the fool lost his debut match how pathectic is that?"

"Umm if I remeber Correctly Poison you lost you're version 2 AND you're original T-E-W-F Debut matches.

"yes I did but see Missy lets talk about my Original Debut i lost that match becasue I wrestled an Incredible althlete now i now during our fued i disagreed originally with myself but Jason Omega was truely better than me he was at fighting and he was better at high flying so I lost my debut match to a truley great athlete. Baker lost his debut match to some russian neanderthal who probally couldnt even find the ring if it wasnt for his Translator. And as for my version two loss..lets just say i screwed up.

"Okay no matter what happens whoever wins this match is deffinatly gonna go down in t-e-w-f history as iti s the first time in T-E-W-F that a women faced a man in a wrestling match what are you're thoughts on Sami Payne?

"Yeah this match is gonna go down in history but not the way i want it too. Man what the hell is Daniel James smoking I mean hes taking two of the toughest most **** wrestlers in the ring and throwing in a women its stupid its just asking for Sami to get hurt. I mean dont get me wrong I belive women should wrestle but they should wrestle other women now i dont wanna sound like a little elemantry school student but pretty much men are stronger then women. I mean come on Missy did you see her face when she was out in the ring and the video played from last week she was freaking nervous I honestly dont thin kthis match should go on. I obviously dont know what Nathan Is gonna do but I know I will and i mean I WILL NOT strike Sami Payne.

"OOh why not Poison do i see a little crush going on?"

"No you ignorant Wench. If there is one thing my father tought me growing up its that men ALL men should never lay there hands on a women and i plan on keeping myself that way...This match is gonna be **** all right but jsut between me and baker.Now i wanna say a few words on last weeks match.I was the one of the top fighters in that match the other being baker Dyan and Andrej were nothing but extra bodies and if you guys thought last week was ****...Just wait till this week

Poison walks away as Missy goes to ask another question and she jsut stands there dumbfounded as the scene fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum