Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 20, 2024, 12:53:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

TEWF Impact! 2/2/08

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TEWF Impact! 2/2/08  (Read 379 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: February 02, 2008, 06:04:17 pm »

Aftermath of the tag team match written by Drake

-As Logan King and Adam Starr start to make there way out of the ring two men start to talk trash to them. Starr slaps one in the face, then him and his drunken partner laugh it off as they make their way to the back. The two men jump the guard rail and attack King and Starr from behind. The one man hits a x-factor on King as the other battles with Starr back to the ring where he nails Starr with a huge DDT. He then slides into the ring and scales to the top rope where he leaps off the top rope nailing a swanton bomb on to Starr. The one man then slides in to the ring as all the other tag teams seem to be watching from the outside. The one grabs the mic from Evan Goldberg as the other makes his way into the ring. He begins to speak, he laughs a little.

Man:Shio Corin
So thats the best tag team ya'll guys have to offer. Where we are from that **** wouldn't slide one bit for real, thats why me and my brother Seth here have come to show all ya wack ass tag teams just exactly what C2 is about. At Resurrection we will show you guys just what a real tag team is all about when we win those tag team titles.

-Seth and his brother know as Shio look at all the other tag teams.-

Pat Harris
I'm not exactly sure what sewer that these two rats came out of but TEWF better show them who the best are.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum