Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 05:50:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Psycho Dave vs Jai Killa

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Psycho Dave vs Jai Killa  (Read 128 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:10:01 pm »

Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jai Killa

The TEWF Killa Is Here!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:36:52 am »

Scene 1-New Interviewer!?

Jai Killa is walking around backstage and then as he is about to go to the ring, he stops as a deep, big voice says stop. Jai turns around and sees a normal sized man, more than the age of 20, comes near Jai Killa.

Missy Vonage:
Hello Jai Killa. I am Missy Vonage, The Official Interviewer of Total Extreme Wrestling Federation &…

Jai Killa:
Whoa stop there Missy. Firstly Hi and as you know me, I am Jai Killa. And how are you the official TEWF Interviewer when Todd Grisham interviewed me last week?

Missy Vonage:
Well our chairman, Mr.Daniel James is trying to get WWE Staff & Superstars here and he brought Todd Grisham here. But Vince McMahon offered Todd more money and that nerd went for it and is now back in WWE. He gave you a hard time?

Jai Killa:
Nah. I troubled him and finished him off. Well what do you want me from me Missy?

Missy Vonage:
Yes I wanted an interview with you if you were free Jai…Are you free right now?

Jai Killa:
I'm kinda busy now because I'm going out to the ring. I'll talk to you when I'm back.

Missy Vonage:
Okay Jai I'll be watching.

Jai Killa sighs and then lifts the curtains as "Science-System Of A Down" hits The Personal Announcement System.

Scene 2-Making An Impact

Jai Killa comes out as his theme blares over The PA System with "You Suck" Chants as well as loud boo's being heard. Jai ignores the fans and keeps cockily walking down the ramp. Then he gets into the ring and taunts and grabs a microphone.

Patrick Harris:
Here comes TEWF's most deadly and powerful superstar Jai Killa. Last week he debuted here on Impact and defeated the likes of TEWF Original's Filth & Nathan Baker as well as the newcomer Andrej Shiroff.

Jude Rogen:
Well this guy is so cocky & arrogant that I don’t like him that much.

Patrick Harris:
Who can blame him for being so arrogant & cocky when he proves he is so dominant in the ring.

Jude Rogen:
Well I have to say…

Patrick Harris:
Shhh…Please be quiet because Jai Killa is talking.

Jai Killa:
Well look where I am? Total Extreme Wrestling Federation. This isn’t much of an extreme place because I beat 3 of you're stupid superstars. 2 were TEWF Original's. Filth & Nathan Baker. And that stupid Russian Andrej Shiroff was with them. Well the big point is that all 3 of those wannabe's got a taste of The Killa Era. And it wont be very long till the whole of TEWF gets a taste. Especially Psycho Dave. Because tonight I have a match against David. And he is really going to have a hard time in the ring. Because I am fast and I am also powerful and a combination of both of those stuff have a heck of a lot of carnage & rampage. So Dave just practice as hard as you can because I am not going to go very easy on you and that’s a huge promise from The Killa.

The crowd are really heated up for Jai Killa as the arena is getting filled with boos from each corner. Jai Killa just keeps smiling and takes a pause. Then he starts again.

Jai Killa:
Boo me all you want, because that isn’t going to make me make the pain I'm gonna inflict on Dave more easier. Dave you think you scare & intimidate me because you're a psycho? Oh please drop the gimmick because it isn’t working against anyone man. Seriously it’s a piece of advice for ya and if you do it then it'll work. But I am not always out here for giving advices. Last week Filth & this week Psycho Dave. Where am I? In some kind of dark cave where weird people with weird names live? This wrestling company is really creepy everytime I get here. I don’t understand what's with Daniel James keeping freaky guys around. Well anyways this isn’t my place so I don’t care who's working and who's not. Because I am here to make an impact and make a name for myself. That’s what I am going to do tonight when I win my second match and continue an undefeated streak. Dave you really have to do the best because I am going to give you the ass kicking of a lifetime. I will beat you so hard that you might have never had been beaten so hard in TEWF 1 or 2. So get ready Psycho Dave because The Killa Era is going to be upon you tonight.

"Science" hits The PA again as Jai Killa drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring. He taunts and walks up the ramp and leaves without even looking behind him and The Impact Cameras go to a quick commercial break.

(END RP)

((OOC:- I don’t think Psycho Dave is going to rp but if he does then I have an rp better than this to beat him lol)).

Report Spam   Logged

The Killa Era Has Begun On TEWF!

TEWF Record:
1/0/0

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum