Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 20, 2024, 05:42:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Mike Flyer vs Viking

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mike Flyer vs Viking  (Read 77 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:09:31 pm »

Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mike Flyer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 07:26:32 pm »

Mike Flyer promo

The screen returns to a mountian in the middle of  nowhere. A man stands on the mountian with his arms spread out, the camera closes up on him, it's Mike Flyer.

Mike Flyer
My name is Mike Flyer, the best wrestler in history of TEWF, or any other company. And tonight all of you people will get to see what true talent is, you will be able to see me in action, and what more could you want? Me going one on one with this, this...Viking. Apperantly the viking of the **** division. but let me tell you what is most important now old timer, ****, nobody cares about it, they would rather see me flying high in the arena about to smash your gut in or even jumping off the top rope and smashing your head into the mat. And once the dust settles in the ring, my name, Mike Flyer of course will be called out in the arena as you all bow down to me, because I'm of course the king of TEWF and flyin' high in the sky.

OOC: Sry for crap, my comp froze when i was almost done other rp, and I gotta go now because of eye problem, getting glasses so I should be able to stay longer XD sorry again.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum