Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 06:01:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

4 team tag team match

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 team tag team match  (Read 403 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:08:40 pm »

Tag Team Match*
Starr and Bar Connection vs Serial Thrillers vs "Godfather" Marcus Johnson & "The Madness" Tommy Sane vs Filth & Destruction Dave
Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Filth

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 05:35:47 pm »

The camera cuts on showing Misty Vonage. She is trying her best to smile, and for some reason is shaking heavily. After awhile, the camera zooms out showing Filth standing next to her staring at Misty without blinking. After a brief moment, Filth sighs then relaxes. Then, Filth gently touches Misty and she shrieks in surprise and falls to the floor. Filth shakes his head then gently lifts her to her feet and then speaks.

Filth: I'm on medication due to TEWF management orders. I won't be behaving erratically unless you aggravate me. Now please, do your job so we may both be on our way.

Misty slowly nods her head then takes a brief moment to regain her composure and smiles.

Misty: Filth, just a few days ago you were in a competitive match that you ended up losing to Andrej. I know you don't want to hear about that, but tell me what are your thoughts?

Filth: I lost, but I did not lose the war. I showed the entire TEWF how far I am willing to go to win a match, but I didn't come out on top as I wished. First time in my career I was outmatched but I held my own in that ring. I will get better next time, and I will make sure I show everyone I can hold my own here.

Misty: Now in your next match, you are in action with Destruction Dave. Rumor has it, you hate tag-teams yet do very well in them. Is this true?

Filth: You heard right. But if all goes with with me and Dave, we should dominate this match.

Misty thinks for a moment before asking another question.

Misty: Well with that being said, is there any chance you will pair with Dave if you two become a sucessful tag team?

Filth: I don't know what the future brings. But regardless I look forward to the competion and tearing my opponents apart limb from limb. Be forewarned everyone, come Saturday I won't be taking any medication. You'll feel the full wrath of what the Abomination Filth can bring. You all had better talk to your insurance companies, I plan on breaking someone in half in the match.

Filth laughs under his mask then walks away.

Misty: This is Misty Vonage, interviewing Filth. Thank you for your time!

The camera feed cuts off with the sentence "Die Die My Darling" appearing in blood red letters on the screen.
Report Spam   Logged

Die Die, My Darling... 

Greg Hassen

TEWF Original

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 07:22:14 pm »

{l:Scene 1:l}
The scene opens to a dark, damp, street. It is nighttime and it is very quiet, all that's heard is the sound of a rare, passing car. There are no street lights, but every time a car passes the lights from the car illuminate the area for a brief moment. There are a lot of tall buildings nearby, but the lights are all off in each of the buildings. Suddenly slowly a quiet rustling sound is heard, and the area becomes illuminated by a long, piano black limousine as it comes strolling down the street. The limousine then comes to a stop, and the lights from the car turn off. The back door on the limousine opens up, and Greg Hassen steps out of the limousine. He shuts the door behind him, and raises his arm off to the limousine driver, and the limousine drives off. Greg stands watching the limousine until it's out of sight. Greg is holding only a suitcase, and is dressed in a black suit. The camera then turns it's angle, and an enormous building is seen. Greg observes it, and then slowly heads towards it. The camera pans onto the building, and the text "DCU Center" is seen. The camera fades and the scene ends.

{l:Scene 2:l}
The scene opens, the camera heads backstage into a locker room full of different objects. The camera then tries to get settled on an old poster of Greg Hassen with his TEWF World Title, doing his "Supreme One" pose. It becomes obvious that this is none other, then "The Supreme One," Greg Hassen's locker room. But just as the camera gets settled, someone steps in front of the poster, Greg Hassen. Greg has a grim on his face, and then steps to the side, and takes his hand and points as the image of himself. Greg nods his head, and the camera pans in on the poster. The camera then backs out from the zoom as it settles on Greg Hassen. Greg is in his wrestling attire, and it looks like he is getting ready to wrestle. The camera then gets closer on Greg Hassen, and Greg begins to speak.

Greg Hassen l The Supreme One
....Well, I never thought I would see this day come again in my life. A day where there is an all or nothing situation. Last week, me and my partner, Mike Copani won our first match, but that's not all we won, we won our self-confidence, we won respect, but most importantly we won intimidation. Because anyone who saw that match, saw how well me and Mike worked as a team, and if they don't want to end up like Bobby Ocean, or DXLatin, defeated, heartbroken, then they should stay away from us, The Serial Thrillers. Now me and Mike have an opportunities to have an advantage in a Tag Team Championship match at Resurrection, and have a better chance of victory, becoming the first TEWF Version 2. Tag Champions. But first, we will need to beat 3 other tag teams tonight to gain that advantage and prove ourselves as greatest tag team ever. I remember almost a year ago I had a #1 Contenders match for the TEWF World Title. That match was one of the biggest matches of my life, I won that match, and went on to become TEWF World Champion. But after that day, I never thought I would get close to having that sensational feeling again. But I was wrong, I am 2 steps away from being 1/2 of the TEWF Tag Team Champions. So tonight, on Impact, it is an all or nothing situation, me and Mike can win, and go on to a Tag Team championship match at Resurrection, and enter the gauntlet last, having victory nearly guarenteed.... Or we can loose, and have to enter gauntlet early, facing other teams, eventually getting to tired to continue.

Greg takes a step to the side, looking at his poster, Greg has a saddened look on his face. He looks at the poster, and suddenly tears the picture off the wall, and looks up at the camera with a glare.

I didn't want to do that, but it is something I had to do. Looking back at the past is a mistake every man makes, but it is a costly mistake. I was once world champion, but that was in the past, now, in the present only one thing matters, and that is me and Mike winning the Tag Team championships. All the past does is slow me down, looking back at good moments doesn't do anything positive, all it does is distracts your mind, makes you think of good times, or fills you with terror, reminding you of bad times. I did love to look at that poster, it motivated me, because when I saw the look in my eyes in that image, they were full of happiness, gratefulness, and thankfulness. All because having that title meant everything to me, and it made me the happiest man on earth. It makes me realize how happy and good my life can be if I win the tag titles, it will be a challenge, but then again, when isn't something with great value a challenge?

Greg then begins to think, he looks away from the camera for a few moments with a puzzled, yet understanding face. He then lets out a little laugh, and looks to the ground to hide the camera from seeing his laughter. He then looks back up at the camera with a stern face.

Now something I haven't mentioned yet are my opponents I face tonight in the squared circle. My opponents are The Starr & Bar Connection, consisting of Adam Starr, and Logan King, then there is the team of "The Godfather" Marcus Johnson & "The Madness" Tommy Sane, and then last but not least the team of Filth & Dave Johnson. Now as you know this is a 4 Man Tag Team Match. So there are going to be eight wrestlers in total for the match, so far none of the teams have participated in tag team action. Now as for Starr and Bar Connection, I don't really have anything to worry about this tag team, so far all we have seen from Logan King has been a loss, and a draw, and Adam Starr hasn't even been in a match yet. Only one man in them match has caught my attention, and that would be Dave Johnson. Johnny Rocketfingers, a wrestler who has been with TEWF since the beginning, former Primetime Champion, he was destroyed by Dave, his career was put to an end. It does impress me, but whether it impresses me or not, me and Mike do not plan on loosing, we plan on going on to Resurrection, and winning the Tag Titles, and Dave, if you have any plans to destroy me or Mike, cancel them.

Greg gets a grin back on his face, and walks over to the middle of his locker room, where there is a table piled with loads of junk on it. Greg observes the pile for a few seconds, and then reaches into the pile and pulls out a dark blue, small book. Greg opens the book and lifts it up to eye, level, and seems to begin reading it. The camera pans in on the book, moving the camera across the book showing that the title of the book is "How To Wrestle," the text is in gold, and the book appears to be in mint condition. Greg then shakes his head and shuts it. He places the book on a small empty space on the table.

A long time ago I bought that book, I was going to use it to become the greatest wrestler ever, and it seems I have accomplished that without reading the book. I have had the book fro awhile, but never really read it, I just recently found it a couple days ago, and well as much as I respect Dave Johnson, his partner, Filth, could really use that book. Because the only accomplishment I have seen him do since arriving to TEWF, is loose. He hasn't won a single match, and I hate to be the one to tell him that the reign will continue. Because it seems he has had an encounter with a black cat, because to win he has to beat me and Mike, and that is just to bad, unlucky, because defeating the Serial Thrillers, is like defeating the American Army, impossible, hehe. Then there is the team of "Godfather" Marcus Johnson & "The Madness" Tommy Sane, and to be honest, to remember that I had to simultaneously check the Saturday Night Impact Card. These guys are like nobodies, no one has heard of them, and after tonight, they will never be heard of again. If they get lucky enough to get remembered, it will be for getting defeated by the Serial Thrillers. Because me and Mike becoming Tag Champs, is simply....destiny, our destiny.

The scene ends and the camera fades as Greg looks up thinking more about his match.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 09:30:32 pm by Greg Hassen » Report Spam   Logged

TEWF V.1
2xEuropean Champion
World Champion/1st Undisputed Champion
Hall Of Famer
W/ L/ D
27/16/2

TEWF V.2
W/L/D
1/1/0
Logan King
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 05:15:54 pm »

Just A Quickie

The scene opens up to a busy street, many people are stumbling as there is lots of people walking by. They are all wearing coats and gloves, some with scarves and quite a few wearing warm hats, the weather is raining and horrible, the sky is gray as hail starts to fall from the sky and the civilians on the street start walking quicker. The sleet on the ground is making it hard for people to stay on their feet, in the distance fog is forming and lots of moans and groans can be heard on this cold winter day. Cars zoom past the pavements on the busy main road, there are big puddles on the ground and the cars carelessly drive into them, causing the water too fly into the air and soak the already angered and annoyed pedestrians. The camera then turns around to see a big clothes shop with a roof coming out of the front sheltering a few people from the rain, amongst the people we see none other than one “The Supernova” Logan King and his feisty girlfriend Holly Young, they both say it is too cold and miserable outside to each other, so they decide to go inside the shop and have a look at the clothes. The light from inside the big clothes store is much better than the gray sky’s outside, and we can now clearly see Logan and Holly. Logan, today is wearing a white hooded sweatshirt with little gold colored diamonds all across it, he has his hood up and is also wearing a pair of black Oakley sunglasses. A stainless steel silver chain hangs from the side of his black skin tight jeans which are tucked into his new pair of Adidas white and gold high top shoes. Logan has his cold hands inside the pockets of the hooded sweatshirt. The camera then turns to Holly Young, who is wearing a pair of black buckle boots with navy blue skin tight jeans, Holly is also wearing a red long sleeved top but with a black coat over the top which goes down to the back of her knees. Holly immediately goes over to the womens section, which conveniently is on the first floor, Logan smiles at the camera and shakes his head, he then walks over to Holly who is looking at a very expensive teal colored dress with frills over the chest, Holly gives Logan a huge beaming smile and opens her eyes wide and nods her head, Logan laughs and nods his head, saying she can get it as they have the money. Holly then rushes over to the shoe department as fast as she can carrying the dress she is going to get. Holly find a gold pair of high heeled shoes and adds them to the list. Logan stops her and calms her down. Holly smiles and slows herself down, attached to the clothes shop is a jewelry store and Holly’s eyes light up, she sees a gold necklace and races towards it, on the end of the necklace there is a solid gold heart, she tries it on and it looks great on her, she buys the necklace and Logan shakes his head as Holly is bleeding him dry, Holly then races over to the clothes and shoe department and waits in line anxiously to buy her dress and pair of shoes, eventually the line ends up with Holly at the front, she goes over to the counter and twitches nervously, Logan starts laughing and whispers to the camera that she has a rare disease known as Clothesingitus. He says it is a very strange disease but it is mostly women and gay men that get it. The camera fades out as Logan King pulls Holly away from the cashiers desk when she has paid for her stuff, with his money…

(Sorry it is short, I have huge writers block, good luck to all.)
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Starr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 08:58:33 pm »

The Starr and TEWF

A Dark Hallway
Worchester, MA
Saturday February 2, 2007
6:30 PM

Why of all places did he want to meet me here? Dusty hallways scare the **** out of me. The lights in this hallway have to be dim, with some flashing on and off. Paintings line the way, all very obscure, with people getting massacred, and who knows what. Every step I take I have a feeling I’m going to be jumped, and gutted, something horrible will happen. Just a few more steps, that’s all I could think. I made it to the room I was going to, and inside was the man I wanted to see.

The Man
Hey Adam, take a seat.

Adam Starr
Could we have met in a better spot? I mean, stars like ourselves don’t come to dark rooms, we like to be out in the streets shining bright, like the stars we are.

The Man
Adam, you have a lot to learn. Paparazzi are everywhere, this is the only place I think they’d never look. Now, all that doesn’t matter, because were not here to sit and talk about streets and stars. Were here to talk about…

Adam Starr
Ok, Sly, please before you go on, what the hell is the point of sitting in the darkness? Do you have to be so dramatic?  Come on, your not on camera.

Sylvester Stallone
Hey, I thought it might be cool. Darkness is always a cool thing, except vampires, those things’ll kill ya if you let them.

Sylvester got up from his chair and pulled it to the table. On top of the table was a pack of Marlboro Cigarettes, some sitting around the box, an ash tray with old cigarette buts. There was a half drunken bottle of Coors Light Beer, with the bottle cap upside down on top of the bottle. I pulled up a chair, and sat down at the table. I still had no idea why Sylvester wanted to meet me here, but I was ready to find out.

Sylvester Stallone
So Adam, first off, I just want to tell you I’m sorry about you and WWG parting ways. It was pretty harsh, you just won the Destiny Championship too. But you, I happened to be watching TV the other night and this program came up. It was another wrestling show, and they were pretty damn good. It was called Total Extreme Wrestling Federation.

Adam Starr
SO what Sly, are you trying to get me to join a place that doesn’t deserve to even hold a hair off my head? Come on Sly, I expected better than you. I just got released from WWG, I deserve better than this.

Sylvester Stallone
Adam, listen to me. Adam, you dominated WWG. No one in WWG was ever able to pin you or make you tap out to a submission hold, you dominated everyone from Christian Cage to Judas Mesisas. You made WWG look like a bunch of rats that are about to run into a boiler.

Adam Starr
Sly That didn’t really…

Sylvester Stallone
Adam, be quiet, I’m trying to speak. Now, WWG was not on your level. But lets look at this TEWF place. This place is much more fast paced that WWG would ever be, even if you  were still in it. This Scorpio guy can wrestle like nothing I’ve ever seen before, and don’t forget guys like Jack Purcell, man, you should see this stuff for yourself.

Adam Starr
**** Sly, don’t you have anything I can watch? I really don’t want to waste my time with crap.

Sylvester Stallone
I happened to tape last weeks episode, because I knew you’d say something like this. If you don’t change your mind, I have a surprise for you. I’ll show you the end of one of the matches from last week.

I really didn’t want to watch, but Sylvester wanted me to. I turned my attention to the television screen, where Sylvester had a match on.

3NO!? Ocean comes to the rescue of his tag team partner, pulling Hassan from on top of him and beginning to pummel him on the outside. Lifting him into a powerbomb position, Ocean positions himself carefully. Latin runs from the ring and hurls himself between the ropes, striking Hassan with a spear from his partner's shoulders. The pair of them manhandle Hassan back into the ring, and Latin pins him.
2.No! Copani comes to the rescue again, kicking Latin in the face to get him away from his tag team partner. Ocean grits his teeth in annoyance and leans out to get tagged into the match, while, at the same time, on the other side of the ring, Copani makes himself the legal man, leaving the dazed Hassan lying on the edge of the apron. Copani and Ocean brawl, exchanging blows on a fairly equal heading. Unfortunately, Latin once again decides to impose himself on proceedings and climbs to the turnbuckle. Jumping from it in an attempt to take Copani off guard, he mistimes his move as Copani spears Ocean to the floor - resulting in the referee being taken out completely.

Judd Rogan
Ouch! That's a whole lot of weight behind the clothesline.

Pat Harris
You can say that again! The referee is out of action, and I can't help but think that the Doctors are going to take advantage of it!

Latin and Ocean double team Copani with a huge double clothesline, and the pair retreat back to their own corner, tagging pretty much as a formality. Hassan has dropped from the apron alltogether, and isn't even in sight - that attack must have hurt him a great deal. Latin goes to retrieve his bat, whilst Ocean is in the ring, keeping Copani in check with measured stomps. Latin quickly returns, and hits Copani several times viciously with the bat. The referee is still out of it, though he is showing signs of stirring, but Hassan is nowhere to be seen. Latin drags Copani to his feet and hits him in the stomach and couple of times. Ocean goes to the top rope to prepare his finishing move. Suddenly, unbeknowst to Latin, Hassan appears on the scene, holding a steel chair. Hitting Ocean across the back, Hassan jumps to the top rope and nails Ocean with a GKO. Latin looks at this, stunned, then goes rushing in with his bat, which is parried by the chair. Latin staggers into Copani, who lifts him for a Death Valley Driver, hitting it just as the referee comes to his senses. Copani covers.
3..!

'Killing in the Name' hits, and the tag team celebrate their victory standing over the vanquished Doctors of Xtreme.

Judd Rogan
What a match! What a finish!

Pat Harris
Perfect chemistry from the Serial Thrillers - each of them coming to the other's rescue multiple times.

Judd Rogan
I think these guys just got the entire tag team division to sit up and take notice!

Evan Goldberg
Here are your winners! The Serial Thrillers![/B]

Adam Starr
You expect me to join this? Not a chance buddy boy. I thought I’d see Adam Starr’s, not Pacman Jones's. Do you have anything else I could possible gag over?

Sylvester Stallone
So your gonna act cocky, eh? Well, lets see if this changes your mind. One of the best matches I’ve ever seen in my life is next.

Pat Harris
Scorpio winning like this can't make you happy boss.

Daniel James
I hold no ill will Pat.

Scorpio sets it up and hits the CSS. The crowd starts to boo as Scorpio covers Purcell for the count. The referee hits the mat with a one..two...and three the first winner is Scorpio. Scorpio raises his hands as DoA by the Foo Fighters starts to play Scorpio rolls out of the ring and to the back as Stunner slides into the ring at the same time. He looks at Scorpio then he looks at Jack Purcell.

Pat Harris

That is Jack first lose here in TEWF history.

Stunner picks up Purcell and hits an exploder suplex on him. Stunner goes for the pin as the referee starts his count one..two.. Purcell shows some life with a kick out. Stunner amazed at this picks up Purcell. Purcell throws a few defensive punches towards Stunner's mid-section most of them look weak and Stunner isn't really effected by them all that much.

Jude Rogen
This is a bad look for Purcell

Stunner sets up Purcell for Greetings From Eagle Creek Park, Purcell goes up but starts to fight back with rights, lefts and even some elbows to Stunner's head. It is to no avail as Stunner nails Greetings From Eagle Creek Park on Purcell and covers him for the one..two..three The referee raises Stunner's hand as the winner

Daniel James
What a match to watch from ringside, I guess we shall see a repeat of last week at the pay-per view in Scorpio vs Jake Stunner

Scorpio comes back out with Psycho Dave and Milana and they stare down Jake Stunner in the ring as TEWF Impact goes off the air.

I turned back to Sylvester, who had a huge smile on his face. To be honest, I hated it, but I didn’t want to tell it to this face. What was I supposed to do? This place would only bring me down, but I didn’t want to hurt the feelings of one of my best friends.

Sylvester Stallone
So Adam, what will it be? You gonna try and get a contract.

Adam StarrUnder His Breath

Sylvester Stallone
What was that Adam?

Adam Starr
Oh, it’s nothing. Anyways, I’d like to see this surprise, whatever it is.

Sylvester Stallone
Well, follow me, we’ll go to my car, the surprise is just a few blocks away.

Sylvester got up and put his jacket on. He walked out of the room, and I followed. We exited the deserted building and got into Sylvester beautiful Yellow Hummer, a gas guzzling beat only fit for stars. We started driving up the street. I decided to turn on the radio, and put some music on. But because were in god forsaken Worchester, there was nothing good on. Man, that was horrible, no radio, I couldn’t talk to Sylvester without me saying something that’ll offend him. After ten minutes, we pulled up to an arena, I read the sign on the outside and looked at Sylvester. The sign said “TEWF Action Tonight”.

Adam Starr
Ok, so your big surprise was bringing me to a TEWF event?

Sylvester Stallone
Well, that’s just part of it. I got you booked in a match, because I knew you wouldn’t want to sign a contract. And it isn’t just any match, if you guys win, you get a shot at the tag titles. I thought it’d change your mind.

Adam Starr
Title shotA grin from here to China went onto my faceNow were talking my language.

We proceeded to the door, but suddenly, we were stopped by a crew member.

Crew Member
Hey, you must be Adam Starr. I just got a message from Daniel James, he wants you to cut a promo, you have about, two minutes to get ready. Don’t be late,  Mr.James doesn’t seem to be in a very good mood since Scorpio won last week.

Adam Starr
****, alright, give me a sec.

I had happened to have some wrestling equipment with me, just for emergency’s. I quickly got ready. I walked to where the curtain was. I sat on a bench close to the curtain and waited for when my name was called.

Adam’s Promo

The opening pyro for Impact starts going off, and the camera shows hordes of fans on there feet, ready to see some great TEWF action. The camera shows Jude Rogan and Patrick Harris, the TEWF commentators, sitting ringside.

Patrick Harris
Hello TEWF fans, I’m Patrick Harris ringside with my partner Jude Rogan. Tonight were being broadcasted live from the DCU Center in Worchester. Were about to see an epic Impact before our eyes, don’t you agree Jude?

Jude Rogan
Your right there Partick. Look at our Main Event. Two of the greatest TEWF superstars of all time square off tonight, when a superstar who some call unbeatable, Jack Purcell, goes toe to toe with one of the two men who will be fighting for the TEWF World Championship, Jake Stunner. This has to be one of the biggest matches in TEWF history.

Patrick Harris
You talk about that match, how about this match. On one side is the man who single handily took down some of TEWF greatest superstars, including Poison and TEWF legend DXLatin, Speedy, going one on one against a TEWF legend, Punkstar. I can wait for this match.

Jude Rogan 
Now lets take it to Evan Goldberg in the ring, who’s about to announce the superstars for our opening contest.

DING, DING, DING

Evan Goldberg
This match is scheduled for onefall and it is a **** match. First…

With that, unfamiliar music fills the DCU, the song is Sabotage by The Beastie Boys.  The song starts out with a guitar solo, and drums every few seconds. The drums start to get faster and faster with each passing second. A vocalist starts singing.

I Can't Stand It I Know You Planned It
But I'm Gonna Set It Straight, This Watergate
I Can't Stand Rocking When I'm In Here
Because Your Crystal Bal Ain't So Crystal Clear

Adam Starr, dressed in his usual gold pants with Adam on the left side and Starr on the other and an official Adam Starr t-shirt comes out, with both of his arms out straight, do little spins, walking cockily down to the ring.

So While You Sit Backand Wonder Why
I Got This **** Thorn In My Side
Oh My, It's A Mirage
I'm Tellin' Y'all It's a Sabotage

Adam gets to the ramp, and raises both of his arms in the air, and puts a big grin on his face. The fans start with an up-roar of boos after Adam’s taunting. Adam Starr’s puts both of his arms out and does a spin, like what Christian Cage does, and starts waking down the ramp, still taunting the fans at ringside.

So Listen Up 'Cause You Can't Say Nothin'
You'll Shut Me Dow With A Push Of Your Button?
But I'm Out And I'm Gone
I'll Tell You Now I Keep It On And On

Adam walks up to the guardrail and puts his hand out, for a little kid to touch. The kid goes and tries, but Adam moves out of the way, and gives him the finger. The fans start booing even louder. Adam walks up the ring steps, and grabs onto the turnbuckle. He raises his left arm in the air, and he jumps over the top rope.

'Cause What You See You Might Not Get
And We Can Bet So Don't You Get Souped Yet
You're Scheming On A Thing That's A Mirage
I'm Trying To Tell You Now It's Sabotage

Adam talks the microphone from Evan and chases him away, out of the ring. Adam goes to the middle of the ring, and flips his hair back. He puts the microphone to his face, ready to talk to the legions and legions of booing fans.

Adam Starr
Hello some city I don’t really care about, your now all in the presence of the greatest superstar in professional wrestling today, hell, I’m the best wrestler of all time. You all have been blessed to be greeted by TEWF’s new star, Adam Starr. And the word star is a great word to be thrown around well talking about me because well, I am a star. If any of you numskulls have ever watched a real wrestling show, like World Wrestling Generation’s flagship show, Legacy, you may have seen me destroy opponents week after week on my quest to be the best wrestler today. Well I was there, I beat guys double, triple my size, and made it look easy. I was the real giant killer. In my short six months in WWG, I accumulated a eleven and 0 record, with a Destiny Championship win, a WWG tag Team Championship win and a World Championship win on the achievements list. But those fuckers released there greatest star. But that’s beside the point. Now, people have been questioning me, asking where and what I’d do next, and only one thing came to mind. Well, I decided to come here, to Total Extreme Wrestling Federation and dominate this lackluster roster of nobodies. And I’m going to prove that TEWF is nothing tonight, when I get my first match here. See, I’ve been here for five minutes and I’m already getting title shots thrown at me. Tonight, I tag with some Logan King guy, whoever the hell that is. See me and Logan will be fighting in a Four Team Gauntlet Match, where the winners get a shot at the TEWF Tag Team Championships. It shows how smart Daniel James is. He finally gets someone worth while on his roster and he shows it by giving him title shots, I love it. Now, I don’t want to get into detail on how I’ll kick all these losers asses, hell, they suck so bad, I don’t even remember there names. All I want to say is tonight will be the first night of Adam Starr’s hold on TEWF. After tonight, nothing will be the same in TEWF. TEWF’s Starr will show each and every one of you TEWF fans want real wrestling is, because well you guys enjoy these losers that fight week in and week out. And remember, I’m your Starr, Adam Starr.

Patrick Harris
Well, you heard that, Adam Starr says tonight he and Logan King will win the 4 Team Gauntlet Match and the Starr era of TEWF will begin. All I can say is, what an arrogant ****, saying he’s better than guys like Scorpio and Jack Purcell. He has no business running his mouth like that, I hope he gets his ass kicked.

Jude Rogan
I couldn’t agree more. Now we’ll take a quick commercial break, come back for more TEWF Impact, this time, with less Adam Starr.

The camera fades
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:19:12 pm by Adam Starr » Report Spam   Logged
Godfather

The mind behind the madness

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 09:11:25 pm »

WHO IS THE GODFATHER?

(FADE IN FROM BLACK)

The scene opens to the inside of a police station. The desks are arranged in rows by three in the room. It is night time and the place is nearly empty. Few people are moving through the room. Sitting at his desk is Detective Jim Martin. He is a twelve year veteran of the police force. He is a six foot two inches, with wavy black hair and strong roman chin. He had been an athletic in high school excelling at sports and academic. Went to Harvard on a foot ball scholarship but his career was ended by a knee injury. Keep up in academics graduated with degree in criminal sciences. Enter the police force once he left school and has risen to detective in rapid fasten. Easy going guy and gets along with everybody. But is one of the most determined men around once he sets mind to it. That is the one of the reasons he has made detective. He is sitting at his desk reading a folder with his feet up. In comes his partner Jill Kelly. One of the youngest women to make it to detective. She is short and stocky with blond locks and baby blue eyes. Her face was round and smooth with a cute nose that belongs on a cheerleader.  She was built for function; wear a pantsuit that hid here muscular well- shaped legs, like a gymnast. She walks in the room and look at her partner sitting at his desk reading that folder. Every day she sees him reading it and she has wondered what was in it. She has asked before, but he has never answer. Maybe she gives it a try again. She walks up to her desk and sets her purse down and sits down across from her partner. See stares at him as he reads the folder. Martin can feel her eyes staring at him. He shifts his eyes from the folder and to her; she looks at him and smiles her cute smile at him. He shakes his head and puts the folder down kicks his feet from the desk.

Martin – Ok what are you grinning at?

Kelly(she nods her) you every night I see you reading that folder and every night I ask to see what’s in it.

Martin(he smiles and shakes his head) Ok I going to let you tonight… you don’t have to ask tonight. Here (he toss the folder over to her. She catches it and opens it.)

Martin – now the first picture you see is the face of certified able mad man. Name is Tommy Sane…Name a violent crime that man has done it.  He was raised in Manchester, UK. Came to American when he was young, His father was a thief and his mother was the same…His life was harsh…but to tell the truth he may have been wired wrong. Went to the army were he excels…

Kelly(looking over the fact sheet in the folder) I would think…

Martin – Yes Gulf war…sliver star…Purple Heart…they said he enjoy it to much…dishonorable discharge for striking his superior officer. He went back into his criminal world. Were he became an enforcer for the west coast families. You want someone taken out or the money collected you call him. But he is small potatoes…turn the page.

Kelly - (she turns the page and looks at the picture of a large black man in a grey suit) who is this…

Martin - (He stands up and paces for a sec) the Godfather…

Kelly - (she smiles) no you got to be kidding me…Godfather…like the movies…”make you offer you can’t refuse” come on.

Martin (He frowns) I wish it was wrong…but this man is one of the most powerful men in the crime. He has his hands in everything…drugs, prostitution, gambling…you name it he is involved. He started in Dallas, Texas also an enforcer in a small time gang…but the man has a brain to match his size…he hook up with drug dealers from Columbia…setting up a network the spread out through the southwest and the west coast…got into the internet…with at home drugs and hookers to high class clientele. Use the money to work the stock market making millions in real estate and oil…the man is a billion many times over…

Kelly (whistles) damn if you know sll this why you don’t pick these two up…

Martin - (laughs) We know everything…we can prove nothing…man is like Teflon…nothing sticks to him…he is my white whale…like chasing a dream…he may be one of those untouchables…gives big to charities…state and city governments… hell he gives to both political parties…I has friends everywhere…I read that file every night and pray that I can one day gain enough power to take him down…Pipe dream yes…hey you want some coffee.

Kelly(she nods her head while still reading the folder)

Martin walks off to get the coffee while she still reading the folder

Cut to

Marcus Johnson standing in front of a massive window in his office looking out to the city skyline, he is wearing a grey vest white shirt and grey slacks. He is smoking a cigar holding it his left hand and a black cane with the top of a diamond in his right hand. Behind him sitting on his desk is Tommy Sane…He is wearing a black wife beater shirt, black jeans with a long blue coat. He has a tattoo of a bull eye on his forehead and his sitting on the desk looking at a folder of his own. A sliver necklace hangs around his neck and he is frowning. He looks up from the folder and shakes his head.

Sane – Boss…why are we going to TEWF…now I know it going to be fun for me…hey I love to crack skulls and you know that…but I don’t see a reason for you to be there…you don’t need to get your hands dirty…that’s why you have me around.

Johnson(takes a long drag from his cigar and exhales the smoke. He smile and begins to speak with his back turn to Sane.) I thank you for those words…but before I become master of all I survey…I was like you…

Sane (He smiles) short white man…with a lust for sex and violence

Johnson(He turns to face Sane with a look of annoyed on his face for being interrupted. Tommy shrugs his shoulders with his hands up still with a smile on his face) No…I crack heads… ( he moves from the window and heads to the desk) I had fun beating people up and I now miss the trill of watching a men scream in pain as I crush his hand or break his leg.

Sane - (He jumps down from the desk) I like that sound…agghhhh…and the look in there eyes…makes you all warm and fuzzy inside. ( he hugs himself) so Boss we have a match against six other men…sounds like fun…I been reading about them from you little file of yours…winner get the last spot at a chance to win the tag team titles.

Johnson(He set the cane on the desk and sit down in the chair behind it.) Yes…all these men are dangerous people …but they have no idea of what we can do…

Sane – You now I kind of like that Filth…heavy medicated psycho…kind of like me…but with out the meds…

Johnson(he takes a drag from his cigar) Filth and Destruction Dave. Filth lost his last match…but was not from the lack of trying…He is insane …much like you…but it is not controlled like you…

Sane (he licks his lips) Ah…boss I didn’t know you care.

Johnson - (takes another drag from his cigar) be prepared Tommy…the man will come at us with everything he got…plus his partner is undefeated and has looked unstoppable… he will be looking to unleash that fury upon us

Sane -( smiles) Boss…they have never face anyone like me or you…they speak of dark places and violence…they know nothing of the darkness just kids playing with grown up things…Now I want a piece of the Serial Thrillers…Hassen has a big mouth and we are going to shut it.

Johnson – Cocky little prick…but he has a right to say what he wants to say…we have not wrestle yet…but if he was smart he would do more research on his opponents before he opens his mouth…records don’t mean a thing…it not your past that counts…it what happens in the ring…these three teams want to win and head to the PPV. But they don’t know the pain and suffering that going to come from us. Thrillers won there last match…but they did not have six other men looking to take them out…

Sane – You know boos we can make it easy and have them wipe out before the match…

Johnson - (Smiles and stands up he picks up his cane and walks over to Tommy. He stands in front of him) we could but were would be the fun in that…

Sane – true (laughs) Stars and Bars…

Johnson – Do not worry about them…but I want you to really  turn your focus on to Greg Hassen…the Supreme one…He has a lot of confidence…I feel he should be taken down a notch or two…one must be humble when one does business…you must not underestimate your opponents…no matter what you seen from them or lack there off…stars and Bars will put up a great fight…for that I have no doubt…but they will come up short, they have not work as a team before and Adam his a ego the size of the bowling ball… I see them fighting each other more then fight us... now I want you to break Greg’s fingers…just a few…I want him to get a message…that we are not nobodies…just men who like to sit back and chose when to fight…

Sane – hey boss that’s what I am here for consider it done…

Johnson – Good now lets go…I still have a few more details that must be handle before we had to DC.

Sane – you know Boss can we stay at the White House again…

Johnson – Let me give Old Dubya a  call.

The both walk to the office door and head out of the room

(FADE TO BLACK)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:14:30 pm by Godfather » Report Spam   Logged

Test of Metal: Will of iron, nerves of steel, heart of gold, balls of brass
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum