Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 17, 2024, 10:06:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Dyan Destroyer Thompson vs Poison vs Nathan Baker vs Andrej Shiroff

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyan Destroyer Thompson vs Poison vs Nathan Baker vs Andrej Shiroff  (Read 171 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:06:59 pm »

**** Match
Best 2 rps count
Deadline Friday Midnight eastern time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

NDawg

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 07:39:43 pm »

Saturday Night Impact goes back stage after a match that has just ended. We see Missy Vonage standing there fixing herself up for the camera. She then looks at the camera lifts the mic up to her mouth and begins to speak.

Missy Vonage: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time Nate Dogg.

The crowd goes nuts and is cheering for Nathan as he walks onto the scene.

Missy Vonage: Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to allow me to interview you about your match this week.

Nathan Baker: No problem baby it is my pleasure.

Missy Vonage: Nathan last week you debuted here in the TEWF in a fatal four way elimination match against Filth, Jai Killa, and Andrej Shiroff but the bad thing is that you lost what do you have to say about that?

Nathan Baker: Yes I do last week I did lose and it is beating me up inside I should have won that match but I didn't and now I have that on my record which is a pathetic thing to lose in your debut match but I can't change that now and I guess I got a little too cocky going into that match but that is in the past.

Missy Vonage: Yeah that does suck but like you say it is in the past.

Nathan Baker: Yeah it does but I am going to make up for it this week because I have been training hard and I am very confidant that I am going to walk out of that arena the winner this week.

Missy Vonage: Oh really and what is the driving force that is making you think that you are going to win this week?

Nathan Baker: Well Missy it is probably the fact that it is going to be a match that I excel at a **** match the reason being it will be just like the fights I had on the streets at home so I guess you can say I have a home field advantage in this match.

The crowd goes wild

Missy Vonage: You do have a very good point it is just like a fight out on the streets which does give you the advantage. Nathan what do you think of your opponents this week?

Nathan Baker: Well Missy I think that my opponents this week are very talented and no doubt have the size, weight, and strength advantage over me but I have always believed in the under dog and I have found that in these kinds of matches that me being the underdog helps me in winning the match. Those chumps are not going to know what hit them when I get through with them.

Missy Vonage: I see well I hope your right. Anyway Nathan what do you have to say about your actions last week meaning when you gave Patrick Harris a Vanilla Ice Pick?

Nathan Baker: Well Missy I would like to say that I am sorry for what I did last week Patrick but man you crossed the line and pissed me off to the point where even though I hate to say it but you deserved it. Anyway I hope we can put that behind us and work on becoming homies.

Missy Vonage: Aww that was nice. Anyway Nathan do you have any final words for your opponents this week?

Nathan Baker: Yes actually I do Dyan Destroyer Thompson, Poison, and Andrej Shiroff you guys have no idea what I am capable of in this environment but you are definitely going to find out this week. I am going to take you guys to the limit in this match and I am going to stop at nothing to walk out of that arena the winner. You bois better come prepared to face me and you guys are definitely going to experience the wrath of either my Gangster Drop, 5-0 Killa, or my Vanilla Ice Pick and an other thing is for sure you guys are not going to walk out of the arena and if you do the only way you will is in a wheel chair.

The crowd goes nuts and starts chanting Nate Dogg

Missy Vonage: Well it seems that the fans are behind you 100% and I hope you come out on top and I am going to wish you the best of luck out there.

Nathan Baker: Thank you Missy I could use all the luck I can get but I know something that will give me alot of good luck.

Missy Vonage: Oh really and what might that be?

Nathan then leans in and begins kissing Missy very passionately. They kiss for a good few minutes and while they are kissing the crowd starts to whistle and go whoo. They stop kissing and then Nathan walks off screen as he is leaving Missy looks at him very intensely. She stands there blushing and is speechless the camera then goes to ring side.

Jude Rogen: Wow that was unexpected and looks as if she liked it maybe we have discovered something about Missy and I think that she may actually like him because she didn't try to stop him. Also did you see the way she blushed?

Patrick Harris: Yes we have but this could get Nathan and Missy into alot of trouble. We should just follow this as it developes.

The show then goes to commercial break. 
Report Spam   Logged
Poison

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 09:47:25 pm »

The scene opens to Poison sitting in a boiler room somewhere backstage his rainbow hair pulled back into a ponytail and face paint covering his face.
"Last week i did what i told you all i was gonna do and that was kick josh lethals ass and prove that I still have what it takes to be who i used to be. That is The triple belt holder Poison and this week in the Fatal Fourway **** match im gonna shine like i always do becasue boys this is my enviroment in the old TEWF when u though of the word **** you thought of the "Arch Angel" Poison.

Poison stood up and looked at a piece of paper and then sat back down[/color]

"So looks like first we have this cat name Nathan Baker. son you had a good debut match last week. o wait hold up didnt you get eliminated by the talent less scrub Andrej Shirrof. Man how can you even think about winning a this **** match if you cant even beat some over weight mommas boy.
Next we have Dyan Destroyer Thompson or DDT. Man you jsut sound like ur some DDP rip off what kind of name is dyan anyway was you're mother filing out you're birth certificate and the Dumb wench forgot the L or something.

Poison sits back down as he puts his hand infront of his face applying more face paint.

"Now we have lets see we have Andrej Shirroff. Dude i have a question does you're dumbass have any form of education whatsoever. You cant even speak english buddy so i understand why you think the fans love you see You Suck in america means that they hate you not the other way around buddy.
"Now I want to talk about the match itself a **** match basiaclly for anyone who might of popped out of a hole in the ground and jsut started watching wrestling today a **** match is an anything goes match. i can take a chair and bash over the skull of my opponents. i can take the t.v wires from the cameras and choke my opponents till there lifeless. Or i can simply bash my opponents with the Steel ring steps O my so many choices.

Poison stood up looked into the camera then walked away as the scene fades out.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum