Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 28, 2024, 11:58:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

"The Lethal Treatment" Josh Lethal vs Poison

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Lethal Treatment" Josh Lethal vs Poison  (Read 173 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:16:44 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday:Midnight Eastern Time
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 10:51:03 pm by Drake Daniels » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Josh Lethal

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2008, 05:39:57 pm »

"The Room Goes Black as Everyday Combat blares out. 5 seconds into it, Red Lights Flash. The Intro ends and the song REALLY Kicks in. Josh Lethal Runs Out and stops. This time, he turns out to be wearing a Black Armani Suit. He walks down the ramp whilst tapping the fans hands. He turns the corner and climbs the steel steps. He walks along the Canvas and gos through the secound rope. He goes to the corner on the other side of the ring, grabs a mic, and then goes back to the middle of the ring."

Master Of Disaster...You got lucky last week, but thats because you cheated me...I had that match as good as won, but OH NO...You just couldnt keep your snotty nose out...Well funnily enough, thats not gonna happen tonight...Its me vs you...*Pauses*...thats it...Me and you in a good old fashion wrestling match...*sniggers*...you wish...

Let me go into detail about your messing with...Your messing with the FORMER Best Backyarder EVER...im only former because i quit...Your messing with the 14 TIME! XGW **** Champion...Your messing with "The Lethal Treatment" JOSH LETHAL!

MOD...You've got yourself in a whole lot of ****...Infact...You've got yourself into so much ****, you could drown in it...Take my word on it, CHUMP!; Im gonna put you through HELL...Im not gonna quit pounding your face in until your blood in smuthered ALL over the ring.

Im Sick of your convidence, Im Sick of your Boasting, but Most of all...Im sick..........OF YOU!!!

-He drops mic and climbs out of ring to the main riff of Everyday Combat-
Report Spam   Logged
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 10:51:34 pm »

Poison has been added to the match...due to the release of MOD...Lethal your rp will still count
Report Spam   Logged
Josh Lethal

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 10:09:58 am »

REDO!

"The Room Goes Black as Everyday Combat blares out. 5 seconds into it, Red Lights Flash. The Intro ends and the song REALLY Kicks in. Josh Lethal Runs Out and stops. This time, he turns out to be wearing a Black Armani Suit. He walks down the ramp whilst tapping the fans hands. He turns the corner and climbs the steel steps. He walks along the Canvas and gos through the secound rope. He goes to the corner on the other side of the ring, grabs a mic, and then goes back to the middle of the ring."

Master Of Disaster...You got lucky last week, but thats because you cheated me...I had that match as good as won, but OH NO...You just couldnt keep your snotty nose out...But your at the bottom of the hitlist...Its Now Poison at the top...

Let me go into detail about your messing with...Your messing with the FORMER Best Backyarder EVER...im only former because i quit...Your messing with the 14 TIME! XGW **** Champion...Your messing with "The Lethal Treatment" JOSH LETHAL!

Poison...Your in a whole lot of ****...Infact...Your in so much ****, you could drown in it...Take my word on it, CHUMP!; Im gonna put you through HELL...Im not gonna quit pounding your face in until your blood in smuthered ALL over the ring.

Im Sick of your convidence, Im Sick of your Boasting, but Most of all...Im sick..........OF YOU!!!

-He drops mic and climbs out of ring to the main riff of Everyday Combat-
Report Spam   Logged
Scorpio
G-Mod

DoA Co-Leader

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 11:13:00 am »

Lethal your rp will still count

Please read in future
Report Spam   Logged

.:Name - Scorpio:.
.:Nickname - The Charisma Of Tears:.
.:Finishers - Paparazzi Flash & Nightmare On Oxford Street:.

W:3 D:0 L:0
Poison

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 07:25:35 pm »

As the Scene opens it shows Poison in a gym punching at a punching bag. Poison is wearing a gray Wifebeater the falls jsut to his pants line a gray pair of workout pants his rainbow hair tied back. As Poison punches the bag his voice is heard during the video.

"For months I wrestled in TEWF. The fedration that saw me grow from a in experienced rookie to the first ever Triple champion in TEWF history. People ask me how i achieved that and How i cold go from being almost at the top only one more title to go The World Championship and at Highway to hell I got my shot. But my stupidity and my anger got the best of me when i slapped the ref and was thrown out of the match. But during my four months out of the ring i have calmed down i have become a smarter wrestler and even better im more loveable now.

The scene changes to Poison sitting in an apartment on a recliner watching the Last chance Ladder match From Last weeks Impact a look of disgust on his face.

"I mostly never do this watch my own matches becasue when I do all i can do is pick out my own flaws pick out what i did wrong. I've realized what I did wrong last week i wasnt as fierce as i used to be when I was the triple champion when I was The Executioner. Im a new man Version two of TEWF brought up alot of new things. New Owner a new Roster and more importanly a new Poison. I am no longer "The Executioner"now I am the Arch Angel the man who will save TEWF from the **** wrestler that infest this Buisness. Speaking of **** wreslter this bring me to my opponent this night Josh Lethal.Man u think that ur gonna scare me by telling me im on you're hit list son. You must of never watched a minute of the old TEWF i was the most hated wrestler in that company. back in those day I was on everyones hitlist. You're talking all big about how ur the former best backyard wrestler man back yard wrestling aint **** I used to wrestle in mexico where u know what the floor of the mat was. nothing but a pure Concrete block. So before u start talking about how tough u are go wrestle in mexico for a few months and I'll bet you'll go running to ur Mommy crying about how ur back hurts. now You better be ready next week becasue i am showing absolutely no Mercy i'm not gonna tops till i see you bleed. Josh Lethal See You Next Week."

The camera Fades out as posions goes back to watching the match.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum