Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 02:58:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Serial Thrillers vs Doctors of Xtreme (Latin and Ocean)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serial Thrillers vs Doctors of Xtreme (Latin and Ocean)  (Read 286 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:16:05 pm »

Best 2 rps Count (From each rper)
Deadline Friday:Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mike Copani
G-Mod

TEWF ORIGINAL.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 01:09:21 am »

*Scene comes to a few black thugs in an alleyway beating on another man.

Man1:Nigga, you need to stop snitchin'!
Man2:You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
Man3:You gotta foot in yo' face, how you feel 'bout that, nigga?

*Suddenly a dark figure appears over the screen and he has a mean look on his face.This figure appears to be Mike Copani.

Man2:Man, who dis ballsack ass nigga?[/black]

*Mike:Eh, best get off the cat for you be layin' on your back!

Man3:What you gonna do bout, fake nigga?[/black]

*Mike hears the words 'fake nigga' and lunges at his advesaries and knocks the first man out with a simple right hook.The other two run off in fear that Mike'll do the same to them.Mike simply walks away.

*Mike is walking down the streets of Compton when he suddenly has flashbacks of his 'hood days.

The scene in Mike's head starts as Mike himself and his buddy Shad walk down the streets of Compton in what it looks to be after midnight.

Mike: Wassup’ officer? I saw you then with those doughnuts. Yo’ man, you need to cut down, you dig? I mean my momma’s fat but you look like you gonna explode. Have you been hangin’ around with those white boys again? Did yo’ momma not tell you about them? I mean, my momma, she didn’t want me goin’ to school with no white boy. She was like, no Michael, I don’t want you hangin’ round with no white boys. They’ bad news, and ‘member don’t go tradin’ food, I don’t want you comin’ home with white boy food.

Cop: What are you trying to say? Are you calling me fat?
*Shad steps in.

Mike: No, we aint tryin to call you fat, you aint fat.

Cop: That’s right.

Shad: No, definitely not, you’re not fat.

Mike begins to snigger at the cop.

Cop: What? What you laughin’ at?

Mike: nah, it’s nothin’, well it’s just that you aint fat, I mean this from the bottom of me heart, you aint fat… you just “corpulent”.

Cop: I don’t even know what that mean.

Shad & Mike:IT MEANS YOU FAT NIGGAAAAAA!

They start to run from the somewhat indignant cop. The cop sprints after them, as the fat on his body wobbles side to side.

Cop: Get back here, you know I’m gonna catch you eventually.

Mike: How bout I stop if you give me a doughnut?

Cop: You expect me to give you a doughnut?

Mike: Well yeah, you fat enough as you are already.

Cop: Slow down so I can beat you with my night stick.

Shad: You can think again if you think I’m letting those bingo wings anywhere near me fo’.

The cop stops and rests, he pants and he leans on his knees with one hand in the other hand he holds up the box of doughnuts he managed to keep from dropping.

Mike: Thanks for the doughnut kind sir.

The cop looks up to see Mike taking a bite out of a sugar frosted doughnut.

Shad:You know, you really should do more exersise. Eversince you gave up **** yo’ mom you have gotten so fat.

Cop: Let me catch my breath then I’ll catch you up and whipe that smile off your face.

Shad:That’s gonna take a lot of exersise for you to catch your breath, if I was yo’ breath, after seeing you I would of run half a mile. Come to think of it, I did run half a mile, see ya again next time Chubby mo'fucka!

*Mike tries to clear the ghetto images from his head but to no avail, the ghetto flashbacks are still occuring with Mike's head.

*Mike is seen wearing an orange jumpsuit and is talking to a police officer.Mike has a scared look on his face.

Officer:You gotta bag over you head, how you feel about that?

Mike:Take it off, please man, damn, I can't breathe mo' fucka!

*The officer reluctantly takes the bag off.

Mike:You fuckin' sick mo' fucka! When I get up outta here me and my homies is goin'.....(Mike stops.)

Officer:What homies? You have no friends,Mike, nobody cares about you, when you were young you were a ward of the state!

*Mike jumps at the officer but fails, seeing in hows he's in handcuffs.

Mike:I would stop that bull talk you pig turncoat ballsack ass nigga!

Officer:Don't talk to me with that ghetto babble, boy! Lemme make this clearm WE OWN YOU! I COULD **** ON YOU FROM SUCH A HEIGHT, YOU'D THINK GOD HIMSELF HAS **** ON YOU!

Mike grins and breaks out in a sweat.

Officer:Now, we fine police officers at the LAPD believe that witnesses of a crime, or in your case, snitches....

Mike knows he used the term 'snitches' to further aggervate him, but Mike doesn't let it get to him.

Officer:...have the right to choose weather or not they wanna report a crime.Now listen, your a convicted felon, already through 2 and a half years of your 25 to life jail term, why do you wanna get out now? Huh boy?

Mike:I wanna get out, to see my brother, my family, you know, even a cold-blooded cat like you gotta have someone or something they love, dawg.

Officer:What I love, 'dawg', is too lock up ass brained felons like yourself, but I'm intrested, Michael, you said you know something about the large **** shipment coming in from Juarez, correct Mister Copani?

Mike:Yea-yes sir, I do.The Northside Vagos have arranged a deal with the San Fransico Ese's....

Officer:I thought Los Angeles Vagos didn't mix with Northen Mexicans?

Mike:Beats the hell outta me.Anyways it's gonna take place behind the old abandoned warehouse and ****, on Compton Blvd. and all the OG's gonna be there, and I think it's about 200 maybe 250 kilos worth, so you might be interested.

Officer:Now as an officer, it's my duty to put an end to gang violence, but you Mike Copani, have helped out the LAPD out inmeasurabley, thank you Mike...

*One week later Mike is back on the streets...Mike recives a phone call from the crooked officer.

Mike:So, am I going to be turning state, get in the Witness Protection Agency?

Officer:AHA AHA AHA AHA! No Mike, you lucky to get out, now you want protection!? (in the back ground we hear another officer, He wants protection? HA!) Nah,  you'll be fine Mike, don't worry about it!....The officer hangs up the phone and is heard laughing before he hangs up.

Mike:Wait wha- Damn, mutha fucka! Maybe he right, maybe I won't need it.

*2 weeks later and Mike gets the unfortuante news that his brother, Jerelle has been hospitlized for mutiple gunshot wounds to the chest area.Five days later Jerelle succumbs to death by fatal gunshot wounds.

*Mike is seen trying to shake his head free of the bad memories.Mike recovers and contiues his way down Compton.Mike hears the distant sound of guns firing, but they get closer, but Mike is not to worry, it's been 4 and a half years since the whole dilenma occured.Mike soon remembers his first tag match with Greg Hassen against DXLatin & Bobby Ocean, The Doctors Of Xtreme.

*Mike:If I could recollect on my 'hood days, it'd be a sad moment in all of humanity, as no one wants to experience what I've been through.I'm a snitch, that's right, I'm a muther fuckin' turncoat snitch ass nigga! But all my frustration has been pent up inside of me for the last 4 and a half years and I'm going to take it out on those fools DX and Bobby.Now Bobby, didn't I beat your ass last week? I'm absolutley sure that did happen, this week's only going to be a slight bit different, my man Greg's goin' be with me, and together, we'll beat you and DXLatin and go on to win the TEWF Tag Team Championships....

*And with the last lines, the scene fades.....

*This was more of a character development RP, but I want it to still count.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 01:14:21 am by Mike Copani » Report Spam   Logged

*02/00/01*
Greg Hassen

TEWF Original

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 05:17:15 pm »

The scene opens to a big bar, the bar is filled with a lot of kids in college over in the left corner of the bar drinking and laughing with eachother. Then on the opposite side of the bar are a few overweight men watching football on a 20 inch flat panel TV hanging above a pool table. Then there is a variety of men just enjoying a nice beer at the counter. In the center of the bar is a counter, where the bartender is, who is probably in his late 30's. He is serving beer to all the thirsty customers. A younger man is far behind the counter cleaning mugs and cups with a little black rag. Both the bartender, and the man cleaning the mugs and cups are both wearing a white buttoned shirt, under a black vest with pockets. A man then flings the door open, and the little bells on the door rattle. The man has a black suit on, with a pair of matching black pants. He is dressed as if he is going to attend a fancy party, or buisness meeting. The man slowly walks towards the counter. People begin to whisper to eachother wondering who the silent man who had just walked in was. They were confused becuase usually when someone would come in they would be noisy, rather then silent. There is one empty stool by the counter and it is near the center of the counter. The man is dissapointed hoping to have been able to sit on the far left stool, but couldn't becuase it was occupied. The man walks towards the one avalible stool and sits down on it. He then rests his elbows on the counter and takes a "sigh." The bartender then notices the man sitting on the middle stool, and quickly walks over to him.

The Bartender
Eh, so what would you like sir?

The bartender has a raspy voice. The man then lifts up his head.

The Man
Um, I guess I'll just take a glass of beer.

The Bartender
Alright, glass of beer, coming right up.

As the bartender begins to walk over to the beer dispensers, he gets a mysterious look in his eyes and turns around at The man. The bartenders eyes meet directly with the mans dull stare. The bartender then quickly turns back towards the dispensers and grabs a glass and starts to fill it. After a few seconds the beer had reached the top of the glass and the fiz looked like it was about to overflow. But it didn't, the bartender then quickly walked over to the man, balancing the beer in one hand. He then puts it down infront of the man. The bartender then backs up with a curious look on his face, he then brings up his arm and begins rubbing his chin.

The Bartender
You know you look very familiar, hehe if I was stupid I would say your ummm, that Greg Hassen guy from that old wrestling federation, what was it called, oh yeah TEWF. Greg Hassen was former world champion there. You know I heard they just brought that place back, a guy named Daniel James bought it over. Man hehe, I probably sound like some freak knowing all this stuff, hehe, well I love wrestling it's so entertaining.

The man then slowly reaches for his beer with a grin on his face. He takes a short sip of his beer, and then slowly places it back on the counter. He then looks up at the bartender as the bartender takes two empty mugs from two nearby men. The bartender then walks to the back, and hands the mugs to the young man in the back. The bartender then begins to walk back to the front of the counter.

The Man
Looks like you must be stupid, becuase I happen to be Greg Hassen, I just thoguht I would come to this bar to get a drink, I do have my first match in the new TEWF on Saturday though.

The Bartender looks stunned and reaches his hand out, and the two shake hands.

The Bartender
That's unbelievable! You know I am not used to having any pro wrestlers, or celebrities coming to this bar. It's usually filled with drunk college guys anyway hehe. So what's your first match for the new TEWF?

Greg Hassen reaches for his beer again, and takes a sip again, this time a longer sip. Greg then places down and takes a loud breathe.

Greg Hassen
Well my first match will be with my new tag team partner, Mike Copani. Me and him form the Serial Thrillers. We will be fighting The Doctors Of Extreme, a tag team consiting of two talentless men, Bobby Ocean, and DXLatin. And I have a personal beef to pick with DXLatin, he took so much things from me, but this time it's a new TEWF. Which means things have changed, hehe. And DXLatin won't beat me again, instead I will be the one defeating him. I spent a lot of my time in the old TEWF working for Steve Norman, doing his dirty work. But I have come a long way from those times, and I can make my point in on Saturday, where me and Mike Copani, the Serial Thrillers, take on DXLatin, and Bobby Ocean, The Doctors Of Extreme.

The Bartender nods his head smiling, he then calls over the young man in the back who cleans the mugs. The Mug Cleaner quickly comes up, the mug cleaner then sees Greg Hassen, and he gets a big smile on his face, and they greet eachother and shake hands.

Mug Cleaner
Whoa, this is really cool. I haven't met much pro wrestlers, but I love watching wrestling, especially Saturday Night Impact, thats my favorite show. I never thoguht I would meet you, or any TEWF wrestler. So what are you doing down here in Albany, New York?

The mug cleaner then throws the rag over his shoulder and puts his arms on his thighs.

Greg Hassen
I came out here cause Saturday Night Impact is coming to the Times Union Center here this week.

The mug cleaner and bartender look at eachother and nod at eachother with grins on there faces. Greg then takes another sip of his beer, and almost finishes it up. Greg then slowly gets up and he stretches, he then reaches in his pocket and takes out a $50 bill. Greg then wraps the $50 bill around a few coins and tosses it at the Bartender. The bartender barley catches it, and then looks at ot woth awe. The bartender, speechles, nods at Greg and manages to say "Thank You." Greg then walks towards the door but suddenly stops, and turns around.

Greg Hassen
Well, that was some great beer. And I hope you guys tune into Saturday Night Impact, or go, and see me and Mike, defeat The Doctors Of Extreme. And I hope you guys remeber this becuase I am only gonig to say it once, I am the Supreme One, the Career Killer, the greatest wrestler of all time. And now that I have returned to Saturday Nights, TEWF V.2 will never be the same. Becuase I plan on making my amrk in TEWF once again, but this time as just the World Champion, but as, simply......The Best. And if DXLatin and Bobby don't wanna listen, or don't believe what I have said tonight, then they don't have to.... Hehe, have you ever heard of the old saying "Actions Speak Louder Then Words." Becuase I will prove that phrase right, when me and Mike leave the Doctors Of Extreme, laying flat out in the middle of the ring.

Greg then turns around and strolls out of the bar. The people in the bar look shocked and confused at the speech that was just given as the scene ends.

Report Spam   Logged

TEWF V.1
2xEuropean Champion
World Champion/1st Undisputed Champion
Hall Of Famer
W/ L/ D
27/16/2

TEWF V.2
W/L/D
1/1/0
Bobby Ocean

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 08:47:22 pm »

Keep It Fun

The scene opens to a soccer pitch. The camera pulls back to show a jaw-dropping site. 90,000 empty seats! As the camera pans the seats the faint sound of people cheering and singing. As the sound fades we cut a shot of of 2 men standing at the midfield line. One man is has both his hands in his pants pocket. This gentleman has a dark navy blue blazer with a gold tie mostly hidden behind the blazer. The other man is Bobby Ocean. Bobby has a red t-shirt, red short, and white Nike soccer cleats.

Bobby: I lost man. To Mike Copani. I mean it's bad enough I lost but I lost to a garbage rat from Compton.

Man: Don't you think you should introduce me to the camera and the whole lot.

Bobby turns toward the camera and gives a rather suprised look.

Bobby: This an old friend of mine from my soccer days. However, he is now my personal manager. He is Mr. Wilson Smith from Glasgow, Scotland. Now we aren't in Glasgow but we're somewhere almost as good. London. We're here at the amazing Wembley Stadium to work on some training. Hey Wilson, where are the balls?

Smith steps aside to reveal a gray mesh bag filled with black & red soccer balls. Wilson dumps the bag out. 2 balls and 10 orange cones.

Wilson: I watched that tape of your last match. I've found the problem you aren't having any fun. You preformed well, but you were taking to serious.

Smith lines the cones up in a row and places one of the balls in front of Bobby.

Bobby: Um...wrestling isn't meant to be fun like soccer. But I'll give this a go.

Wilson: You know what to do.

Bobby takes the ball and quickly dribbles through the cones in about 30 seconds. Bobby's theme music starts to play as we see a montage of Bobby & Wilson interacting and going through various drills. Finally, we stop and cut to a shot of Ocean & Smith sit down on the bench. Bobby is dripping with sweat, but Wilson still has his blazer and tie on.

Wilson: Remember, when you go out there Saturday to face Mike & Greg you remember to always have fun. That is 1/3 of the battle. I understand this character you have is quite keen on taking extreme risks. With your talent, you can do anything you want. That young Robert is the greatest power you can ever have in the ring. Remember one final thing: You always have a home at Liverpool United.

Bobby stares at Wilson for a long moment.

Bobby: You're right dirty players are fun to watch but the daredevils are ratings. All I have to do is have fun and take risks. I might even throw in some cheap shots if needed.

Wilson: I will be watching. Keep it fun. I could say this a thousand times. Fun is 1/3 of the battle.

Bobby: What are the other 2/3s?

Wilson: That is for another time. Nazi Germany wasn't built in a day.

Wilson & Bobby share a chuckle as the camera fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

1/2 of the Doctors of Xtreme
W-L-D
0-2-0
Mike Copani
G-Mod

TEWF ORIGINAL.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 06:33:13 pm »

*The sound of  screeching tires are heard a couple seconds before the scene of this promo comes upon us.

*Mike:It's time...

*Mike:It's time....

*Mike:It's time.....

*These words are heard over the sound of the screeching tires, then suddenly, a picture pops up on the screen that has Mike Copani with his index finger pressed to his lips, in a "SHH!" kind of way.

*Mike:SHHHH! Can you hear that? If I heard correctly, I was just insulted by man, a man whose name is Bobby Ocean.Now if it were an average man like myself, for example, I wouldn't been quite as upset, but to be degreded by a man of a calibur such as one Bobby Ocean has truely put me in a difficult moral position, Bobby.Yes, Bobby, I am from Compton, but do you think I have any say in the place I was born? No sir, I do believe not, not that term you coined, "..garbage rat..." That is a term I truely despise, to be labeled by a punk like you does not really appeal to me.I mean, to some degree, you have to come to terms with youself, come to terms about who excatly you're facing on iMPACT! Not only are you facing me, Bob, you're facing a man who unified the TEWF and the TNX Championships, and you sir, haven't even come this close to ever acomplishing a feat like that.Bobby, when you pride yourself on being a Nazi War Criminal, and claim that one man who changed his ways, a garbage rat, you have to have some degree of inteligence that maybe this is not the time, nor the place to be praising Nazi Germany, if I could take a moment and recollect on my days, I shall give you cats a little history lesson, now this goes as far back as last Saturday on iMPACT! I defeated a man that goes by the name of Bobby Ocean, a man who's claims of street garbage only refer to that of his partner, DXLatin.He claims he's a hooligan, and an Xtremist, but tell me boy, when's the last time you've been through Compton, but enough of that, on a lighter note, I have continued to address Bobby the errors of his pitiful ways, I shall remember that day in time when I defeat the both of them with my partner, Greg Hassen.I don't know who you think you are, but Bobby, it looks to me as if you have not only a dull,dim future in TEWF, it also seems you live a life of lies based on the beliefs of one Adolf Hitler, praise him all you want, no body will care what beliefs you have, and DXLatin, as far as I'm concerned, you're not even worth neither me, or Greg's time, you might as well go back to Canada and enjoy the rich culture they have, and leave the hooligan buisness, as you say hooligan,to the real hooligan buisness, you are a perfect, crystal clear example of what is wrong with today's youth, sucked into the art of artists expressing their stories through songs, I'm referring to rappers, true I was a street thug, but I found light and witnessed the errors of my ways and quickly changed them to only find out my brother succumb to gunshot wounds by a rival gang.Your muscle will get you no where, but a little inteligence will take you a long way, even a man of your inteligence should realise that, forget the gangster act, kid, act you age, act like an adult who actually has a purpose in society besides bringing down society itself, as it crumbles because of the likes of you.If I could take from my earlier quote, "..a little inteligence will get you far."

*Mike grins for a moment, lost in thought.

*Mike:It seems the both of you, Doctors Of Xtreme as you're collectively called, seem to have a curse, a curse of terribly bad judgement, you judged me, and look where it got you, take Bobby for example,I planted him in the canvas, and this week will be no different, besides the fact me and Greg Hassen are going to whipe the canvas with your bloodstained bodies, but I am also cursed, I feel it's a little unfair that I have a superior advantage over you two, you two stand little to no chance at even coming close to defeating us, why try? Your lack of skills and determination will get you no further but being slammed into the mat by either me, or Greg, and it'll most likely be the both of us scraping you off the ring, once we defeat you fellas, you're over.Your reputation and body will both be cemented into the canvas alongside that scum CJ Williams, me and Greg Hassen will absolutley destroy The Doctors Of Xtreme single handedly and make TEWF our breeding ground for absolute destruction and chaos upon the tag team division here in TEWF. I believed I've aligned myself with the best, Greg Hassen.It gets no better than "The Supreme One" Greg Hassen.Even if you manage to survive more than thirty seconds with us, you'll sonn find out with each heartbeat, comes more pain and suffering upon you two, but you dpn't have to listen to me or Greg's words, like Greg said, "...actions speak louder than words."

*Scene comes to a halt with one last glimpse of Mike.
Report Spam   Logged

*02/00/01*
Bobby Ocean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 09:20:34 pm »

The seen opens to a shot of Bobby Ocean sitting on a wooden stool. The background wall is gold. Bobby has a red Liverpool jersey on.

Bobby: You know there are times in a man's life when he must turn the other way. However, I'm very pissed off at one Mike Copani. You see this low life, Mike Copani, had the balls to take my mentor, Wilson Smith's little joke and turned it into a rant against me. Newsflash Mike, you made 2 mistakes by doing that. Number one, you messed with my best friend in the world, Wilson Smith. Now he's from Liverpool and I have some very strong connections throughout Liverpool. You see Mike, you've made it personal. Now I can't have people beat on you because I'm gonna do that myself. The Kopites have bought a mass bunch of tickets to Impact and they've promised me that the Times Union Center will be the loudest place in the entire state of New York!

Bobby drops off the stool as the camera closes in on his face.

Bobby: The second mistake you made was bringing a small, dark part of my past into the light. You've decide to be a piece the piece of Compton Crap you are and had to live in the past. You live in the past. Then again, for uneducated cocks like you that the only thing you know about. What has already happened is the only things you know. You aren't smart enough to draw conclusions. Greg, don't think you get off free. I have so much respect for you. That's why I'm having trouble figuring out why you had to go to Compton and find this rat for a partner. You see, you are suppose to be a "Career Killer". I haven't really seen anybody's career end because of you. Greg you stay in the corner and let Mike and me deal with this like it should be dealt with. Man vs. Rat. However Greg, if you should get in the way, I have no problem putting you in the hospital bed next to Mike. Then, you can cover that poor **** Mike's bills and keep each other company. Only true champions come out and show their worth after defeat-and I expect to do that. I am such a damn talented guy. I'm way to talented to worry about you two. It's extreme time, which means it's go time.

Ocean walks off the camera as the camera fades.
Report Spam   Logged

1/2 of the Doctors of Xtreme
W-L-D
0-2-0
Mike Copani
G-Mod

TEWF ORIGINAL.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2008, 10:45:28 pm »

The Life Of A Black Hero
       Mike is seen in a kitchen, possibly from his old apartment complexes.

Ah, Bobby, it is seen your over run by your rather self consious ways annd departed on an endless journey through absolute nothingness.You see, my kitchen here, my simple old kitchen? Rundown furniture, peeling paint, expired food, it's all here, Bobby.You see, this is my little edition of 'Cribs' so to speak, I'll show you around the place I grew up.Lemme take you over here, this is where I was born, right there, on that bed.I bet you had to go nothing even as close as tough as I had to go through, I lived with absolutley nothing.My mother, constantly working, grew up without a father, little oppertunities sprout when your come from the D.R. but that's not my story.Four kids, broken home, no education, no father, and now, I'm one of the four kids making something out of themselves instead of being abosrbed by own ego, you may think you're better than me, but white, or black, we're the same color under God's view.Yet, you continue to show a lack of respect for me, and verbally berate me, that's fine, Bobby, do as you wish, but you cannot judge me, Bobby, only God can judge me.....Oh, seems like I got a little off topic, I have yet to show you where me and my four siblings shared one bed in a bathroom sized room.Right here is where me and my three brothers would take turns, two at a time getting the royalities of sleeping on a bed, that's right, that's what we got, the oppertunity to either sleep on the ground or bed, didn't matter, because where we slept didn't matter, because we all woke up to about 2-6 gunshots each morning, and still dared to walk to and from school each day with the risk of being murdered for wearing the wrong colored shirt.Oh, here's where my mother would come home at 1:00 AM in the morning and attempt to fix us a plate, sometimes, she only had enough food to make only two of us meals, leaving the rest hopless and starving, yet we were forced to share and we learned to live with it.Well, Bobby, I hope you'veenoyed my promo here tonight, because the life of a black hero is not for the weak at heart, and you'll find out on iMPACT!.

*With that....the scene succumbs to nothingness.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 10:47:19 pm by Mike Copani » Report Spam   Logged

*02/00/01*
Greg Hassen

TEWF Original

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 10:52:12 pm »

The scene opens to a shot of Greg Hassen. He is just standing in the middle of a park, wearing a casual black t-shirt, with jeans. The sun is shining down on Orlando, Florida this day. In the background, to the left, there are kids laughing and rolling down the slide. In the background, to the right, there is a little boy crying becuase he had just scraped his elbow falling onto the ground. Greg turns around with a smile on his face, looking at all the different children, remembering years ago when he was the one rolling down the slide with happiness, or falling down and scrapping his elbow. Greg's smile then turns to a serious face, Greg looks concerned. He then heads over to a nearby bench and plumps down on it.

Greg Hassen l The Supreme One
You know, I can't believe I am standing on the very ground where I used to play 20 years ago. Hehe, it seems like jsut the other day I came here with my mom having fun at this park. Such good memorys, this city is where I grew up, I was born here, I went to school here, I had my first wrestling match here...

Greg takes a deep breath, and contains his emotions as he stares up at the sky, still having a concerned loo kon his face. Greg then looks back at the camera.

Tommorow I am going all the way to Albany, New York. I will have my first match in TEWF version. 2 there. I am exicted, but at the same time nervous. I hope the crowd still remembers me.... Ahhh, I remember my first fight, I was only 10. A kid kept bothering me, and making fun of me, I couldn't control my anger and threw a punch at him, we then began to fight. Hehe, you know my match tommrow kinda feels the same way, it will be my first fight in the new TEWF. My opponents are two men I never liked, Bobby Ocean, and one of my arch rivals, DXLatin. The two men each share one quality I do not like, disrespect. The two men do not seem to respect me, or my good friend, my tag partner, Mike Copani. But I hope to change that in our match, after they are defeated, hopefully they will then realize who me and Mike are. Bobby Ocean, that guy really annoys me, he is like a child who loves candy, he keeps coming for more and more until he gets sick. Bobby got beat by Mike last week ,and now he is coming for more thinking he will win this time, well that's not gonna hapen, becuase you may have DXLatin to help yo uthis time, but Mike has me, The Supreme One.

Greg licks his lips. And begins to stroll through the park again looking around at all the newly added palysets in the park. Every step Greg makes, a crunch is heard from the woodchips beneath him. A little girl runs by Greg running towards her mother on the other side of the playground. Greg looks back to see the girl runs and Greg gets a smile on his face again.

But whatever the outcome of my match on Saturday is, I will be sastified, because I am happiness to be back in my favorite palce TEWF. But I think I can guarantee I will be happy anyway, becuase I know me and Mike can win. And no one may know this, not even Mike, but this match is very important to me, just like I remebered my first words, my first wrestling match, I will remember this, my first match in the new TEWF. And it will fell pretty good if I always remember this s a victory, rather then a loss.

Greg then smiles and walks off, out of cameras view as the camera fades and scene ends.
Report Spam   Logged

TEWF V.1
2xEuropean Champion
World Champion/1st Undisputed Champion
Hall Of Famer
W/ L/ D
27/16/2

TEWF V.2
W/L/D
1/1/0
Pages: [1]
  Print