Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 06:35:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

"The Hellman" G-Stone vs 'Destruction' Dave Johnson

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Hellman" G-Stone vs 'Destruction' Dave Johnson  (Read 129 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:15:25 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday:Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dave Johnson
Staff

Destruction is Dave Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 10:44:21 am »

Easy.
That’s all I can think of at the moment.
Easy
That’s the word of the week in TEWF.
Easy.
My win was easy over some dude. I destroyed him.
I will finish him off. Bury him, and he may rest with the other souls I have put away. How easy was it? Look over the match, call me and tell me that **** was too easy. Dave Johnson is a force. I am a God at the moment. Once I beat some rip off of your sincerely, it will be another EASY win for me.
This week is going to be full of surprises. It is going to be HUGE! You may see a scene that will be too horrific for the human eyes. You will see the remains, of none other, Johnny Rocketfingers.
The following week will be another shocker. Another scene that will take place. Right next to little old Johnny, G- Stone.
How easy is that?
Pretty damn easy.

What happened last week?
It was too easy,
No one could even speak,
The arena was quiet,
But I was about to riot,
I am the best,
G- Stone is like the rest,
I’m going to win,
He’s going to loose,
He’s going down for the pin,

--------------------------------------
Thoughts inside Dave Johnson
--------------------------------------

Is it just me or am I just too damn good? I really do not understand. I think I am just a dominant force in this company. Already first match down and first win and I am the name everyone is talking about. I am just that….damn….good. I deserve a medal, no a World Title shot soon enough. I will be patient, while these no names just get the title. Just wait people. Once I end not one, not two, hell not even five, once I end half the roster, I will get my chance. I think it is a bit too early to get my chance anyway. I earn my shots. So this week I will earn more respect out of the GM, and out of everyone on this damn roster! All I can say is this week is going to be yet another EASY win. But that’s not it. This week I have another thing installed for you people. That is the remains of Johnny Rocketfingers. Where has he been you ask? Well let’s just say this, he is in good hands. REAL good hands. Has anyone seen, hear or even think about him the entire week? I don’t think so. All everyone has been saying is how damn good this guy, Dave Johnson is and how his opponent is rubbish.
So this week I think I am facing a guy that is ripped off of me. I don’t like that. This man calls himself ‘The Hellman’. Well I will give you HELL MAN! You do not know what hell is once you step foot inside the ring with the real hell, the destroyer, the destruction, David Johnson. G-Stone you’re just like the rest. You think you can beat me, but once you actually stand face to face with the god, you have to say to yourself, why. Why would you say such foolish thing? You see I am unbeatable. I am Destruction. G- Stone, you think you’re a dark guy? Once you see me, you will be a **** Albino. This is what I hate about you sorts. You think you can walk around thinking you can do whatever the hell you want, saying I will beat you this, I will win that, but you have to think strategies. You have to actually look at your opponent before you can say ****. That’s why I win.
I think I am the best there is.
Maybe
I think I deserve a World Title Shot.
Not yet
I think I ended Johnny Rocketfingers.
Yes
I think I have won this match already.
Yes
I think the era of Dave Johnson is already here.
Yes!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday 25th 2008-01-26
10:37am
Day before Horrific Actions.

It smells awful. Smells like, like something has died. No not something, its people, definitely people. It’s just not one, or two even three, its smells like at least eleven people. Eleven dead souls. You can’t see anything, but you can sure smell it. It is almost like your looking at it even in the pitch black.
The lights are off.
Dark.
Cold
Scary.
You can here footsteps as the camera is shaking in fear. The footsteps begin to get louder and louder, clearer and clearer. Just then the lights go on as a dark, hooded mans arms are in the air as the lights turn fully on as his hands go right above his head. Almost like he is their commander and he controls them. The man puts his arms down and just stands there. Tall, but scary. You can hear the noises the cameraman is making. His groaning, almost like he is screaming as the dark man just laughs. The man is wearing his big black hood, black leather pants and dark black leather coat that has a hood. His bi black boots make loud and scary noises as his feet meet the ground on the cold tiles. The setting is a morgue. But not like those morgues that are put inside a locker. They are laid out. On the floor in body bags over them. It is quiet sickening to your stomach with the smell. But yet the dark man, now known as Dave Johnson seems to love the smell. He sucks it in as he smiles and puts on an evil and scary laugh with his big white eyes just looking at the camera.
There are at least eleven poor souls under the bags as Dave walks closer and loser towards the camera. He stops at body bag number one. He looks down at it and begins talking in his big, loud thunderous voice.

“Andrew Lock. My first kill in my first match. Loved every minute of it. The fear in his young eyes. He was only twenty at the time, ten years ago. I didn’t like the guy. Didn’t like him one bit. The way he looked at me, the way he smiled. I only killed him because he thought I was a joke. Take a look now Andy! Who’s dead ha!? I killed him with my own bare hands. A violent move as well. I broke his neck, blood started rushing down out of his mouth, I just left, smiled and walked out. They buried him; I just took him out, put him here, at my little morgue.”

Dave looks up as he moves to number two, smiled but walks past number three and four, past five, six, seven, eight, nine, but stops at ten. He laughs to himself as he begins to talk again. His loud and big voice is scary and frighting. Still the cameraman is here, but you can almost feel like he is going to snap and run anytime with the shivering and crying. He mangers the camera to stay still with great work so far.

“John Snap. A veteran in this company I was in. I destroyed it, and him. I killed him and his legacy. Still the company talks about it six years onwards. I took him from throwing him off a 65 foot high building, smashing him right onto a car. It was great. He was thirty-eight. He deserved it. He beat me first match, bet him second, and turned into a feud with me and him having to fight on a building and what happened? I won. He lost, he died, and I live. One of the best days of my life. Now I skipped those guys because those guys were just like little Andy. The all died the same way as Andrew, so who cares?”

Dave laughs at the camera with his sick eyes. His teeth are white so it brings out the white in his eyes. He looks scary and the cameraman knows that. He ditches the camera and runs out of the room screaming as the camera is laid there. Dave walks towards it and holds it himself as he shows the body bag and the person. But only it isn’t a man. It’s a woman. He places back over as he laughs and starts to talk again.

“Veronica Remedies. Snapped her back, then neck. Bare hands. My Reverse Stunner, same as I did with Andy and gang, but not like this. I didn’t end it like that. I kept on going. Bought her on top rope as she was out, probably with a broken neck, and did a vertabreaker to her. **** slapped me not once, but twice. So what did I do? Kill her. Once again, she deserved it.”

Dave laughs as he walks and leans against the wall. He tilts his head back and smiles as he brings the camera looking at him. No smiles, no happiness in the eyes and face of Dave. He looks to get serious now.

“G-Stone, ‘Hellman’ hopes you had a good look. That was the future of you. And the future looks great. You see, I have got inside your mind now. All I need to do is get you down, win. But who knows. You maybe here next. Lying next to good old Andy and gang. You see I am Destruction. I cause it. Bury it. What more can I say? Actions speak louder then words. But I like my saying better. Killing speaks louder words. I love to kill. So I watch out boy. Because I am not afraid to rip off that head of yours and put it in here, my morgue, I like to call Hell. Oh but wait, there is more.”

Dave walks over to the right corner as there is an ice room in there. There is a body bag in there as he carries it out and lays it there. He smiles and looks into the camera he is holding.

“Does anyone know who this man is? Well time will tell.”

Dave leaves it and walks towards the exit area as he stops at the door, still holding the camera. He looks into it and finishes it off.

“This is no fun and games Helldickhead. This is reality. You need to get that. If you don’t then who knows. If you do, it may save your life. That body bag will be revealed later in the week, maybe show. But really, this is what the future holds for you. So say goodbye to your mummy and daddy, give them a hug and a kiss because you may never see them again. I am Destruction and you got to understand that. This week is just going to be like last week, easy! You may not like me at the moment, but you will respect my actions ****.
THE LORD IS WITH THE!”

With that said Dave turns off the lights and exits the filthy and smelly room as he slams the camera on the ground as it fades to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum