Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 12:27:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Viking vs Thaddeus Rains

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Viking vs Thaddeus Rains  (Read 131 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:15:10 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday:Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Geronimo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 09:11:36 pm »

As L'age de Biere begins to blare through out the arena Viking emerges from the black curtains. He has on a pair of black shorts with his logo on the left leg, and a barbed wire covered fleur de li on the right. He has on his black t-shirt with the same logos as well. Over that he has a blue zip up hoodie designed in such a fashion that it looks like a skeleton. Over his face he has ona bandanna that resembles a skeleton's jaw structure. In either hand, Viking holds a barbbed wire covered base ball bat and holds the steel upon hisforehead letting it cut him open.He walks down the ramp as the fans cheer him on. He gets in the ring and takes off oll the attire that had covered his chest and throws it to the outside. He rests his bats in in under the bottom turnbuckle rung. Viking sings along with his theme music. He gets cheered as his theme music fades out. As Viking reaches into his pocket and takes out a beer, to then crack it open, he is given a microphone. Viking chugs down the beer swiftly then raises the bottle to his head and smashes it against his skull causing glash to burst every where. Viking smirks, the crowd pops while the microphone is drawn to his mouth.

Viking
Hello people of TEWF. You have a new icon in training under way right here tonight. Who may you ask? Me of course, son of legendary French Candian wrestling extrodinaire John laduc. Tonight I get to show you the skills I leanrt from my father and a few of my own, against some lame guy from down here in the States some where, his name won't be worth learning cause once I'm done he's gone for good. Well I'm out to drink some beer, light up a few sticks and kick some more ass. Talk to yah later my mofos!

The camera fades out to Viking leaving.

Reins isnt gonna rp so meh, I'll just save the bigger one I had done for another time.
Report Spam   Logged

Record
.:0:0:0:.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum