Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 04:16:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Punkstar vs James Sync

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Punkstar vs James Sync  (Read 128 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2008, 05:14:51 pm »

Best 2 rps Count
Deadline Friday:Midnight Eastern Time
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Punkstar

Dead ****! & Detective Joe!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2008, 05:30:05 pm »

In the Beginning...
...Part One

Written by PunkStar.

- - -

The scene fades onto the Titantron of the Impact Arena, as the fans all hush down to pay attention to the bright lights colours and sounds from the seemingly mile-wide screen. The camera fade-zooms into the Titantron, so that the segment fits over the entire screen for all the fans watching at home. The camera is moving throughout the backstage area, showing all sorts of wheeled-crates, chairs, tables and other associated items. The camera starts to rotate to the right, and we see none other than PunkStar, sitting down on a steel chair, reading a copy of TEWF Magazine. He looks at the front page, and flicks to a page towards the middle. He starts mumbling what he's reading under his breath, and smiles as he sees his name being mentioned.

PunkStar
That's PunkStar, One...James Sync...Zero.

PunkStar's reading is interrupted by a backstage worker, who is walking around everywhere with a clipboard in hand, handing out white coloured envelopes. This worker throws an envelope into the middle of PunkStar's magazine, and PunkStar looks towards the man and nods in a way to say "Thanks". He closes the copy of TEWF Magazine, and places it beside him on a crate. He then takes a good look on both sides of the envelope before opening it. On the front of the envelope says "TEWF Impact Schedule". Punkstar tears open the envelope, revealing the printed letter inside, which we can see has a signature from Daniel James. PunkStar runs his finger down the middle of the page as he looks for his name on the card and his finger comes to a halt as he taps his name. He smirks, and laughs quietly to himself, and folds the paper in half, and half again. He gets up from his chair, and starts walking off down the corridor. The camera follows PunkStar at around shoulder height as he walks with his back turned to the camera. He reaches a door and knocks twice.

Voice From Inside The Room
Come in! The door's open.

PunkStar opens the door and walks though, to see a man sitting in a big black comfy chair at his desk. The chair spins around from facing the wall and we see that Daniel James is the man sitting in the chair. Daniel James is wearing his usual suit, with white pinstripes and a matching tie. He rests his arms on the table and looks at PunkStar, who is dressed in grey drainpipes, a black Hurley T-Shirt and a dark grey shirt with rolled up sleeves on top. Daniel smirks at PunkStar and begins to speak.

Daniel James
So PunkStar, what brings you into my office?

PunkStar
Well Mister James, can I call you Daniel? --Of course I can. It's just that, you've booked me in a match against James Sync again.

Daniel James
Yes...So what seems to be the problem?

PunkStar
Well, I beat Sync in last week's match, I was hoping to be tested against a new superstar this week; you sure you can't change anything?

Daniel James
Ratings PunkStar. The crowd liked that match, and I think James Sync would want the rematch against you without Ciprani getting in the way.

PunkStar
Since when do you favour Superstars?

Daniel James
Don't go accusing me of anything Punk, I think you'll find I can make life very hard for you.

PunkStar
I tried to be nice Dan, but now I don't have the patience--

Daniel James
Daniel James is now leaning over the table towards PunkStar with frustration
What? You think you can't take him down?

PunkStar
Smirks and rubs his chin.
Were you not watching the match last week? I'll drop him to the floor just like last time!

Daniel James
So I guess we're both happy.

PunkStar
You've made your points Dan, now let me make mine. I did not come to TEWF just to fight the same guys every week, but I did come here to prove myself as the most dominant Superstar in history. I'll admit your match is a bit iffy to me, but if need be; I'll make sure Sync goes out with such a bang this week there's no way you can make me face him again once I've added a second win to my record.

Daniel James
...Are you finished?

PunkStar
Speaking more seriously.
I'm not one to be taken lightly Dan, I'll take on anyone that pisses me off. Don't think that doesn't include you.

PunkStar walks off out of the room and Daniel James sits back down in his chair, shuffling about various papers on his desk. PunkStar is being followed by the camera once more, and the camera is remaining around shoulder height. PunkStar is walking past various superstars, including Scorpio, Viking and others. PunkStar finally makes his way towards a curtain and the camera cuts to the ring area of the Impact Arena. The opening strums of PunkStar's music echo throughout the arena as the lights dim. Spotlights start chasing all over the crowd. As the music gets louder, the crowd becomes restless. As the main riff erupts through the speakers, huge jets of red pyro rocket up from the stage as PunkStar walks his way through the curtain. Mainly cheers and some boos can both be hears as PunkStar raises his arm and walks down the ramp towards the ring.

Evan Goldberg
And making his way to the ring, from London,England,weighing in at 210 lbs. "The Original" Punkstar!

Patrick Harris
Play-By-Play Commentator. (Just Harris from now on.)
Here comes PunkStar!

Jude Rogen
Colour Commentator. (Just Jude from now on.)
He probably wants to share his disappointment with us about being landed with James Sync again this week. I can't blame him!

As he reaches the steps, he places one foot on the bottom step and looks towards the crowd. After a short moment of basking in the light, he jogs up the steps and jumps through the second rope into the ring. He walks across to the corner of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle, with one foot on the top. He leans over the edge a bit, staring into the crowd. He raises his right arm for half a second before jumping down and leaning into the corner. Before his music fades out, PunkStar grabs Evan Goldberg's microphone and tells him to get out of the ring. PunkStar then walks around the ring slowly for a while, with the microphone at his chest. As the crowd hushes down, PunkStar begins to talk into the microphone.

PunkStar
Who watched TEWF Impact last week?

There is a big row of cheers circulating the arena, echoing even after the crowd has quietened down.

PunkStar
Well, I'm pretty sure you all remember the results from last week. Now I want to take you back to one certain match in particular, I think you'll all remember it as the Triple Threat Match featuring myself of course, and my opponents...Johnny "What's-His-Face" and James Sync.

There is a mixed reaction of cheers from recalling the result of the match, and boos from the mention of James Sync and Johnny Ciprani. PunkStar drops his arm with the hand holding the microphone to his side for the moment while he rubs his chin. He begins to talk again so that the immense crowd will quieten down.

PunkStar
And also...May I add...If you can remember correctly, which I'm very sure you all do because come on; who forgets this face? Well, I won that match! And I think that the least that management can do for me is to grant me a more worthy opponent than the two men I defeated last week. I couldn't care less if James Sync wanted the rematch or not, or whether Dan in the beck is worried bout ratings...Why should my opponent play a factor in this when I'm on the match? Surely any match with me competing in it should get huge ratings anyway!

The crowd cheers mostly, and Punkstar has let his arms drop to his sides once more. We can hear the commentators give their views of the situation as PunkStar is looking towards the crowd with a look as if to say "Am I Right? Or Am I Right?".

Harris
Now there's confidence, but this is just plain arrogant!

Jude
Shut up Harris this kid might be onto something!

Harris
Please...

PunkStar
In short Sync, you're going to meet the same bitter end that you fell to last week. So I hope you're familiar with history repeating itself, because if you persist to ask for rematch after rematch then you will simply be writing your continuous looping demise. In the end Sync, you're nothing more than a guy who wants to be famous. End of. And it will be the end of you this upcoming Saturday when I kick you right in the head again. That's the story I've written, and that's how the story is told. You know why? Because I'm the Narrator, The Author and The Original PunkStar. And if you have a problem about that...You got another thing coming.

PunkStar drops his microphone as he climbs out of the ring and jumps to the floor. Cochise by Audioslave has already hit over the P.A. System, and the crowd is cheering as PunkStar taunts and makes his way up the ramp.

Harris
Well, PunkStar certainly isn't taking any crap from nobody here tonight!

Jude
Man I'm looking forward to this match even more now! Despite how much PunkStar would kill me if I said that to him...

Harris
Man have we got an action packed show for you tonight folks! And the action continues after this!!

The scene fades out with PunkStar taunting at the top of the entrance ramp, walking his way back through the curtain.

Report Spam   Logged

-V1.0 Accomplishments-
1x TEWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Dynamite)

"The Original" PunkStar
03-00-00
Punkstar

Dead ****! & Detective Joe!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2008, 06:17:48 pm »

Going to bed. Darn GMT.
Report Spam   Logged

-V1.0 Accomplishments-
1x TEWF Tag Team Champion (w/ Dynamite)

"The Original" PunkStar
03-00-00
James Sync

TEWFs Resident Rock Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 07:42:44 pm »

OOC: I really want to promo but I'm too busy at the moment so I'm leaving for now, I might be back in the future. So the **** Championship is vacated and I hold the longest reign at 9 days
Report Spam   Logged

Former TEWF Superstar James Sync
Record 0-1-0

Former TEWF **** Champion (2x)
Longest Reign: 9  days

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum