Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
March 29, 2024, 01:01:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Ireland Pride "Thaddeus Rains"

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ireland Pride "Thaddeus Rains"  (Read 275 times)
Thaddeus Rains
« on: January 16, 2008, 03:39:30 am »

=======================
Total Extreme Wrestling Federation v2 Contract Signing
=======================
Superstar's Image:

=======================
Superstar's Name: Thaddeus Rains

Alias/Nickname(s): Ireland Pride

Hometown: Castleknock, Dublin, Ireland - But American

Height:  6 ft 4 in

Weight: 245 lb.

Picbase: Collin Farell

=======================
Quote(s):

Theme Music: Over and Under - Egypt Central -

Entrance (Write it as you'd like it to appear on the results): Rain's Music fills the arena as he walks down the ramp wiht a Smoke in his Mouth. He gets out of his shirt and throws it into the crowd. He is Ready for Action

Alignment: Tweener

Gimmick: Cocky Bad Boy. Expericed Wrestler, Sexual Sensation

Appearance: See 2nd Picture with Black Jeans
=======================

I Used another Move application as its easyier for me, Thanks. hope its ok

Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. Chops
2. Uppercut
3.Lowblow
4. Kick

Power(Moves with Picking up the opponent) - (Suplex, Powerbomb Etc) - All Must Be filled Out:
1. Suplex
2. Pele
3. DDT
4. Fosbury Flop
5. Jumping Suplex (jumps and flips with to cover for a pin)
6 Drop Kick
7 Inverted DDT
8 Powerbomb
9 Snap Suplex
10 German Suplex/Belly to Belly Suplex

High Flying Moves - (Swantom, Diving Elbow)
1. Moonsault
2. Suicide Dives
3. Crossbody
4. Hurricarana

Submission Moves/Mat Wrestling
1. Headlock
2. Arm Bar

Basic Moves - Punch, Chops
1. Punch
2. Kick
3. Chops
4. Lowblow

-------------------------------------------------------------
Special Moveset N/A

Finishers (Up to three):
1. RKO
2. 450 Splash

Signature Moves:
1. Pele
2. Jumping Suplex
=======================
How long have you been using this character?: Month or Two, hes a devolpment Character

Sample RP:
Short Rp i did not so far back.
Thaddeus rolls up Dustin Rhodes and the ref makes the three count.

Micheal Cole - Oh My John, Thaddeus and Mr Kennedy have defeated The WWG Champion, Dustin Rhodes and Av Willis. What a effort.

Thaddeus Rains - This was about the time my Dream ended. I wonder if the dream would come to life and myself and kennedy would actually pick up the victory. I then read a memo from WWG that said Mr Kennedy would no longer be in the WWG after this Mayhem. This meant two thing.

1. Me and Kennedy would pick up the victory. After all he was the Former WWG Acting Champ and a great WWG Superstar. This would mean WWG would let Mr Kennedy run out with a Victory under his belt. Yes this was the one i was hoping for because i didnt want to lose to be honest, but we all have to once in a while and i dont mind jobbing to the WWG Champion, But Av Willis, Thats another Story.

The Second Option i could make up was this.

2. Mr Kennedy left the company with Heat, With beef with managment. Therefore they make him lose so he leaves the company with no respect, I didnt think this was the best pick because then there would be no chance in getting Mr Kennedy to resign in the near Future. But maybe, we will lose and Mr Kennedy will still be cool wth it all, Like i said i dont mind losing to Dustin Rhodes.

Later that day i decided to ring my Father back in Ireland, After all he was a sick man and i wish i could see more of him but he made me promise i would stay in America and persue my career in the wrestling world. The Wrestlign world that he made famous back in ireland. If it makes him proud then it makes me proud. I wished to return to Ireland one day and make him proud before he passed away. After all i will return to Ireland and take over his Wrestling Business once i retire. I dialed the Number and Father answered from his bed.

Father Rains - * Cough* Hello.

Thaddeus Rains - Father, How are you? Have you been watching me on TV? I Hope your proud of me.

Father Rains - Son, your the reason i am still alive. YOur the feul that keeps me going and i am very proud of you. I have noticed that this week you team up with mr kennedy and take on Dustin Rhodes and AV Willis, I must say those to are impressive but just remember the glory days when you and old Billy Son would wrestle into all hours of the morning. Dustin Rhodes reminds me of him, a Chubby Man, With nice wrestlign Skills.

This brought a tear to my eye, I stayed strong as Father didnt like it when i was weak.

Thaddeus Rains - Father, i will give it my best after all, i am the Ireland Pride. The most dominate wrestler to ever embrace the World Wrestling Generation. I Am a Duel Champion, I hold half the throwdown titles and the American Championship. I have beaten Av Willis before and i know how he comes across so there is no excuse for me to lose, but its not that, that is worrying me. Its Mr Kennedy. I would love to share but its against WWG Rules and i am here to make you proud.

Father Rains - Son, i was proud of you since you were born. Threw Thick and Thin i was always proud of you. The past between me and you isnt anything bad, we have a close relationship and im glad your my son.

The Truth was, I was responsible for the condition of my father. He Dosent like to talk about it or admit it but it was when we had a Tag Team match in the old barn. Basically on Hay. It was Uncle Col and Father Rains Vs The Ireland Pride " Thaddeus Rains and My Cousin Jim. We wrestled and i suplexed my father off the top of the barn threw a bail of hay. There was a wrack underneath and he broke his neck and several places in his back. He was given a Year to live after it trigged a massive Heart attack and some other health risks. He Has been living for 16 years but is on the verge to end. This was around the time i seeked Drugs and Gang Crimes to cover my Guilt up, Thats when i quit wrestling and moved into the city and was the leader of a Gang, that id rather not get detailed into.

Thaddeus Rains - Ok Dad, Glad to speak to you and hope you tuen into the supershow this wednesday. Bye Father.

Thaddeus Rains - this was the wake up call, the one to Win this match regardless of what Mr Kennedy decided about his future. After all, this was my Future, And my place to make a name for myself. After all, I am the Ireland Pride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=======================

[Terms and Policy]
Do you read and understand the rules of TEWF, do you agree to
follow them and make sure you do not break a role or steal Roleplays or GFX,
 and to stay the superstar you pick for at least a month?

Yes[/center]
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

James Sync

TEWFs Resident Rock Star

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 05:11:19 am »

Nice, I can't wait to see this guy in action.
Report Spam   Logged

Former TEWF Superstar James Sync
Record 0-1-0

Former TEWF **** Champion (2x)
Longest Reign: 9  days
Thaddeus Rains
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 06:20:23 am »

Thanks man, Appricate it. I love being this guy.
Report Spam   Logged
Daniel James
TEWF Owner
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 08:42:12 am »

Welcome to TEWF v2
Report Spam   Logged

Thaddeus Rains
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2008, 07:17:23 pm »

Let you all know im back,
Report Spam   Logged