Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 19, 2024, 06:18:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Rules

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rules  (Read 173 times)
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:03:10 pm »

Rules for TEWF v2

~ I understand this is a place of fun and we all like to have it, please no strong willed personal attacks. I am all for a burn but nothing that is over the top or crosses the line. No racist and all degrading stuff guys we are all some what mature here.

~ Do Not Steal anyone's work and act like its your own. If you get caught you will be banned from TEWF and added to a list of Jobbers that will be used to put people over. This is a game, if you can't use your own stuff why play it. This also goes for characters as well.

~ Do Not use someone else’s characters without there permission. It's not fair to that person and it may break their characters alignment and push. This goes for Rps and Segments. If you want to use someone for a segment, or a joint rp you must get there permission first. This means in any substance they should not be in a rp without consent.

~ We maybe a e-fed but please people lets keeps this as real as we can. No killing someone and having them come back to life. No mass suicided or murder stuff, nothing that seems to far fetched. Undertaker/Gangrel gimmicks are understandable, don't cross the line between what can be true and what can't be.

~ There will be a deadline for Impact, anything past that deadline will not count towards the winner, but will count to further story lines and help get your guy over. I want to try and see just as much Development Rp's as Card Rp's. Not saying you have to it would just be nice. Speaking of Deadline it will be Midnight eastern time on Friday. This will be fair to those in a different time standard them myself and I will be up that late usually anyway. The Show will be on Saturday, but do not be mad if results come out on a Sunday as we all have very busy lives and it might be hard for some to get their matches in that quickly. PPV's will work the same way and just replace that weeks show.

~ As for the limit on Rp's, The best two will be counted but there is no limit on to how many can be written. I will read them all so don't worry.

~ We are a place that only accepts Original Wrestlers. There will be no exceptions to that rule. It's not that hard to make up a name and work with it.

~ There will be no flaming of the staff on the OOC boards. Pm them if you have a problem or PM me to help solve the problem. I am a very fair man and plan to stay that way. I do not wanna see some bullshit fight on the boards because someone beat someone or they didn't like how they were used. Take it to a PM

~ All matches are judge down the middle. I am a fair man and understand not everyone is a English Major. Spelling and Grammar needs to be good enough to get threw it without going damn or x'ing out of it. All Rp's will be judge on how well they get the storyline and yourself over. How well its put together and honestly how entertaining it is.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 11:30:39 am »

New Addition to the rules

* There is no racisms allowed on the boards. This means any form of it I will not be tolerated here no matter who you are. First you will get warned, Second is a week suspension, Third you will be banned. If it is done in the chat-box you will be automatically banned from the chat-box and there are no exceptions. We are all the same and TEWF is a fair place so lets keep it that way.
Report Spam   Logged
Drake Daniels
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2008, 06:53:26 pm »

New Rule*

*For now on if you no show 3 times without prior notice, or a real excuse you will be let go. I understand everyone has a life outside of this and I understand that. There are some of us pretty much me lol that need to work with storylines and when I start to figure one out and the main guy in it starts to no show it only hurts how we look. So for now on if you no show, afterwards pm me with why and if its legit it will be excused if not it will count against you. I am fair man so as long as you pm me you should be fine.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum