Total Extreme Wrestling Federation
April 18, 2024, 12:48:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Vist the offical TEWF v2 homepage
http://www.freewebs.com/tewfv2/index.htm

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

James Sync

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: James Sync  (Read 105 times)
James Sync

TEWFs Resident Rock Star

View Profile WWW
« on: January 13, 2008, 06:34:12 pm »

=======================
Total Extreme Wrestling Federation v2 Contract Signing
=======================
Superstar's Image:

=======================
Superstar's Name:
James Sync

Alias/Nickname(s):

Hometown:
Clinton Township

Billed From:
Tampa Bay

Height:
6'7

Weight:
250 lbs.

Picbase:
Bret Michaels
=======================
Quote(s):
Rock On!

Theme Music:
Stricken by Disturbed

Entrance (Write it as you'd like it to appear on the results):
Enters the arena pointing at the TWEF sign.

Coming to the ring from Tampa Bay, Florida. Weighing 250 pounds.

He sprints to the ring and slide in. He stands in the middle pointing from the sign to himself in a cocky manner.

James Sync!

Alignment:
heel

Gimmick:
Rock Star

Appearance:
black and white bandanna
Volcom skateboarding T-shirt
Black Leather Jacket
Black pants
black biker boots
=======================
Basic Attacks (Punches, Kicks etc.)
1. European Uppercut
2. Right hook
3. Kick to Mid Section

Front Grapples (Suplexes, DDTs etc.)
1. Powerbomb
2. Cradle Suplex
3. Northern Lights Suplex
4. Double Underhook Suplex
5. Facebuster

Ground Moves (Leg Drop, Stomps etc.)
1. Baseball Slide
2. Senton Legdrop
3. Knee Drop
4. Boot to face

Back Grapples (Back Suplexes, School Boy Pins etc.)
1. German Suplex
2. Jacknife Pin
3. Back Suplex
4. Inverted DDT
5. Half Nelson Suplex

Running Attacks (Clotheslines, Spears etc.)
1. Step-up Enzugiri
2. Heel Kick

Diving Attacks (Missile Dropkicks, Frog Splashes etc.)
1. Springboard Moonsault
2. Top Rope Senton Leg Drop
3. Missile Dropkick

Submission Moves (Boston Crabs, Face Locks etc.)
1. Boston Crab
2. Reverse Chinlock
3. Abdominal Stretch
4. Full Nelson

-------------------------------------------------------------
Special Moveset

Finishers (Up to three):
1. "The Rock Star Life" (Pumphandle lift to a running powerslam onto a turnbuckle)
2. "Encore" (Spinebuster)

Signature Moves:
1. World Tour (Full Nelson hold into a half nelson back breaker)
=======================
How long have you been using this character?:
September 21, 2007

Sample RP:

The camera appears in a hallway which resembles a hospital corridor. Doors line the walls with the sounds of beeping machines and air bags pumping emitting from the rooms that they give accessibility to. Carts are next to several doors with shiny, disinfected tools on them. A heart rate machine fails and the ear piercing beep echoes through the hallway. The door in which the machine in opens and a man dressed in a black and white bandanna, Volcom skateboarding T-shirt, Black Leather Jacket, Black pants, and black biker boots exits and stands next it. He has a blank, almost emotionless face until he smirks sinisterly. A crowd of doctors and nurses race to the room all trying to get in at the same time. The camera looks into the room as the team of doctors attempt to bring the man back to life. The sound of the heart machine rings through the ears of all and would usually frustrate them, but the doctors work harder, more vigilant to save the individual as if the sound is music to their ears. The man next to the door glances in the room and begins to speak.

Sooner or later this man was going to die. The cancer he had was slowly eating away at his brain and he was living, not for himself but for the selfish goals of the scientist behind the scenes. I did that man a favor and relieved him of the pain. I consider myself a saint, more specifically Saint Jimmy. I do things that most people would frown upon, but I think of it as doing the world a favor. I do things that people don't want to do. When I commit a deed people try to change it, but it's impossible to do that, I've yet to be stopped. These doctors will work vigorously to stop this poor tortured soul from leaving this mortal plane, but it's useless.

The Doctors tried repeatedly to jump start the mans heart, but nothing, he's already gone. The doctors remove their gloves and hang their heads in shame. The nurses try to make them feel better with kind words of reassurance that it's not their fault. They leave via the door they entered and make their way down the hall. The man that had done the dirty work follows them.

The nurses are right, it's not their fault that he died. This was divine intervention on not my part, but God's. The Lord gave this man an incurable aliment. People can't accept death, so they try to cheat it. The hopeless people in this hospital don't want to be here anymore, they want be set free from this prison, they want their suffering to end. Now I'm not a demon, but I am then one who ends pain, ends careers, ends title reigns.

The man is now at the front doors of the facility. He steps froward and the doors slide open automatically. He stands there looking across the street at a tall building with a lot of commotion coming from it. It is dark outside with little light. The light comes from the building which appears to be a stadium with the words TEWF on the side.

I am James Sync. I come and go like a virus that infects all, from peasants to top guns, I strip them of who they are. I stripped the man in this hospital of his suffering, and tomorrow I will strip the wrestlers of TEWF of their wills to wrestle. Wherever I go I leave limp bodies in my wake with realizations that they are in the wrong place. If you've ever listened to the song Stricken by Disturbed then you will be able to relate me to the person they talk about in the song. I'm a disease, I'm a virus that will not go away with medicine. I will enter the ring and I will leave it all in their. I will free the crowd of all personal problems and free my opponent of the burden of being a professional wrestler. I don't do this for them, I do this for me, for my own goals. I will reign a top of the TEWF as the World Heavyweight Champion. I'll enter that company as I enter the stage at a concert. I will dominate the competition, I will free the crowd from watching stale wrestling moves day in and day out, I will revolution this company, I am the face of extreme. I will do anything to win, but my most lethal weapons are my hands I can take anyone out with anything. It is time for a new page, a new era in this company. This will be the era of freedom and of truth, with the simple truth being that I am the best and will soon reign atop this empire.

James Sync points at the stadium and the camera zooms in on the letters TEWF. When the camera looks back at Sync but he has disappeared. The camera fades and a soft voice can be heard as if it's in the wind.

I shall return...

=======================

[Terms and Policy]
Do you read and understand the rules of TEWF, do you agree to
follow them and make sure you do not break a role or steal Roleplays or GFX,
and to stay the superstar you pick for at least a month?

Yes | No
=======================
Personal Info (Optional)

Name:
James

How'd you find out about this site:
King CJ

Favorite Male/Female Wrestler:
Jeff Hardy
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 06:42:19 pm by James Sync » Report Spam   Logged

Former TEWF Superstar James Sync
Record 0-1-0